From MetroSim Wiki
|Release date||February 9th 2018|
|What's new||Look at the "New features" section|
Beta 3.13 was the tenth publicly released version of Metro Simulator Beta 3. It was released on February 9th 2018.
- New map: Rotterdam 1968
- Rijndam 2020
- The Metrovagonmash type 81-717/714 from the Moscow metro system is introduced to Lines M4 and M6
- Several new switches are added, for greater flexibility in case of service disruptions
- Line M4 converted to 3rd rail and ATB protection (instead of overhead wires & ZUB), for greater flexibility of non-ZUB and/or 3rd rail only rolling stock
- At 's Gravendijk, level crossings are replaced by an underpass for cars and bikes, as well as bridge for pedestrians to cross the tracks, due to the 3rd rail
- A new animated bridge (made by Senjer) replaces the old one, between Deallertweg and Rijndamsebaan tram stops. There's an easter egg here, on how to open it.
- A new reversing track is added between Beestenmarkt and Blauwpoortsbrug
- Several bug fixes
- Simvliet 2020
- Bug fixes
- Other changes