Custom Destination Displays
From MetroSim Wiki
After downloading a destination display from the table below, do the following:
- Make sure you have the HSM installed. If not, download it here.
- Go to MetroSim default installation folder > Data > Custom > Textures
- Rename the HSMRRifi.png file to something else if you want to save it or delete it
- Move the HSMRRifi.png file you downloaded to this folder.
- In the sim, spawn the HSM or the HSMR train.
Installation MVG A
- Make sure you have the München MVG type A installed. Link on his page.
- Go to Metrosim default installation folder > Data > Munchen > textures
- Rename the MunchenTypeA.png file to something else if you want to save it or delete it
- Move the MunchenTypeA.png file you downloaded to this folder.
- In the sim, spawn an MVG A train and press +
|Green||Destination Display Available|
|Blue||Destination Display Not Released|
|Train||Creator||Release Date||Status||Game Map||Description / Changes|
|München MVG type A||
For the SRL and all Metro Lines (A, B and C)