Disabling ATB in the tunnel

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

AugTop

Disabling ATB in the tunnel

Post by AugTop »

Hello everyone!
I have a little problem on the Rijndam 2022 map, in "explore" mode: when I put any train, after having changed the train numbers and prepared the right way using the CVL, I start my train normally until the ATB displays a "10 permissief". In manual driving, no problem, I deactivate the train safety and can go up to 160 km/h in the tunnel. How can I deactivate the ATB in IA driving mode in order to run several trains simultaneously in the tunnel?
Thanks for your help!
Sjoerd

Re: Disabling ATB in the tunnel

Post by Sjoerd »

You mean the channel tunnel section of the network?
There is no ATB there, but ERTMS; you need to use either the TRAXX locomotive or the HSM. Just like on the HSL section.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
AugTop

Post by AugTop »

Thank you for your answer. Indeed, it works well with the hsm, on the other hand, it is impossible to spawn a TRAXX locomotive on the map (the mod has been installed, but I can't find it in the "other vehicles" window). Do you have a solution ?
Thanks again!
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

"mod"? :?

The TRAXX addon can be downloaded here: https://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/TRAXX_F140_MS.
After installing this, you can find the locomotives in explore mode under "TRAXX".
TS_Trainspotter

Post by TS_Trainspotter »

Sorry if it is not proper in this topic, but does the HSM have ERTMS? When I try to go into the Channel Tunnel with that it only shows ATB 40 km/h code :?
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

I used the simulators ZUB-functionality to emulate (simplified) ERTMS, by creating a ERTMS looking interface in the TRAXX locomotive, and programming ERTMS balises (those yellow boxes in between the rails) in the same way as the ZUB transponders. Therefore, the HSM, which has ZUB (in one cab only), will also work on the HSL and Channel tunnel in Rijndam.
And.... The TRAXX will also work on the ZUB parts of the network, showing it as ERTMS :D
AugTop

Post by AugTop »

Indeed, I meant add-on. This last one is well installed, I have the traxx in activity. In explore mode, I don't have a traxx box in the "Add vehicle"...
Do you know where the problem may come from?
Attachments
traxx.PNG
traxx.PNG (56.72 KiB) Viewed 2413 times
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

Just scroll down a bit
TS_Trainspotter

Post by TS_Trainspotter »

Sjoerd wrote: 04 Nov 2020, 21:42 Therefore, the HSM, which has ZUB (in one cab only), will also work on the HSL and Channel tunnel in Rijndam.
Oh, that's the thing! I was probably using the wrong cab those few times I went into the tunnel with HSM!