Re: Screenshots & Videos

Post by Leipzig_LP »

I have this found it on yt very interesting https://youtu.be/V-OGMvUlx_A
Metro Sim Beta is a really great game.
brozma

Post by brozma »

My repaints of the Amsterdam S1/S2 and Amsterdam S3/M4. Notes:
1st: This is my 1st repaints for Metrosim I've ever done, and I am not so talented in drawing, so it may look cringeworthy, but I can't do better.
2nd: Repaint templates will be placed in 2nd post, since there's a limit of 3 attachments per post.

Name of repaints: What if Prague transport company owned S1/S2 and S3/M4?

Amsterdam S1/S2
Amsterdam S1 in Prague livery.jpg
Amsterdam S1 in Prague livery.jpg (146.09 KiB) Viewed 1981 times
Trivia:
1st: This repaint was hugely inspired by the default livery of Prague Tatra T3 tram. You can see it below:
2nd: The reason, why Tatra T3's Prague livery was chosen is, because the Amsterdam S1/S2 looks more like a tram, than a metro train.
3rd: In original livery, there's a text below Prague transport company's logo saying "Dopravní podnik hlavního města Prahy" (Czech for: "Prague transport company"). This text was omitted on Amsterdam S1/S2 repaint, since the logo had to be sized down, so it can fit on Amsterdam S1/S2, and the text would be illegible. And also, the logo on the repaint gets obstructed by the door, when it's opened, but this is the best place, where I could place it.
4th: In original livery, there's also coat of arms of the city of Prague, placed near the rear door. This coat of arms was omitted on Amsterdam S1/S2 repaint, because it would look like a mess of colored pixels in Metrosim. Even IRL you have to get really close to the tram, to see the details on the coat of arms, since it's really small.

Amsterdam S3/M4
Amsterdam M4 in Siemens M1 livery.jpg
Amsterdam M4 in Siemens M1 livery.jpg (126.18 KiB) Viewed 1981 times
Trivia:
1st: This repaint was hugely inspired by the default livery of Siemens M1 metro train, which is used on C line in Prague Metro. You can see it below:
2nd: The reason, why Siemens M1's default livery was chosen is, because IRL, when Amsterdam S3/M4 is accelerating from standstill, it emits a sound, which sounds like a mix between Siemens M1 accelerating from standstill and Formula 1 car shifting up quickly. This repaint serves as a reference to this fact. If you don't get the reference, watch a video of Siemens M1 departing from station Hlavní nádraží (Central station) here and the video of Amsterdam M4 departing from Hollendrecht here and listen closely.
3rd: In original livery, there's a red stripe between each door's window and sealing rubber. This stripe was omitted on the repaint, because on the S3/M4 repaint template, there's no visual clue, where door's windows and sealing rubbers are located on the doors, so it's easy to misplace those stripes.
4th: In original livery, there's also a gray logo of Prague metro between front passenger's door and driver's door. This logo was omitted on repaint because it won't fit between the window and driver's door.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
brozma

Post by brozma »

Repaint templates for my repaints. Feel free to use them. For downloading these templates on Chrome and Firefox, right click them and choose "Save picture as"

Amsterdam S1/S2
S1_Repaint.png
S1_Repaint.png (39.73 KiB) Viewed 1980 times
Amsterdam S3/M4
S3_Repaint.png
S3_Repaint.png (27.31 KiB) Viewed 1980 times
Last edited by brozma on 23 Jan 2023, 20:23, edited 1 time in total.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
B80C/8

Post by B80C/8 »

The S1/S2 repaint reminds me of the Tatra R1 and R2.
brozma

Post by brozma »

B80C/8 wrote: 23 Jan 2023, 18:46 The S1/S2 repaint reminds me of the Tatra R1 and R2.
You mean this metro train?

Actually you have a point though, Amsterdam S1/S2 in Prague livery looks like a Tatra R1 and R2.

@everyone. Tatra R1 and Tatra R2 were metro trains meant to be used on the C line of Prague metro. They were never used and Ezh3 trains from Russia were used on C line instead. Only two prototypes of Tatra R1 and R2 were made, which all of them were scrapped during 90s and early 2000s. Nowadays, the only remainder of these trains is a small model in 1:10 scale exhibited in museum of Prague transport company in Střešovice tram depot.
KievanRus233

Post by KievanRus233 »

There's more to the R1, as by the time Ezh1 trains (modified into the Ečs) were selected, there was just a single usable R1s, as one crashed to the other and the two less destroyed parts were connected into a "new" R1. As you would expect, it didn't survive for long.
why did I pick this name
B80C/8

Post by B80C/8 »

Yes, i meant these. The repaint looks very good.
brozma

Post by brozma »

B80C/8 wrote: 23 Jan 2023, 19:52 Yes, i meant these. The repaint looks very good.
Oh thanks. :D As I said, these repaints are my first repaints I released. And my art talent is pretty horrible, so this the best I could do.
If you wanna download and use these repaints, I wrote instructions, how to do it to the post, where the repaints are posted.
Leipzig_LP

Post by Leipzig_LP »

brozma wrote: 23 Jan 2023, 18:37 My repaints of the Amsterdam S1/S2 and Amsterdam S3/M4. Notes:

Amsterdam S1/S2
Amsterdam S1 in Prague livery.jpg
Tatra Time :)

https://media.tenor.com/WudEQ3uRhxMAAAA ... tra-t3.gif
Metro Sim Beta is a really great game.
loris

Post by loris »

https://youtu.be/ku132VRWqwo

Is only with the M2, S1/S2 and S3/M4 will be upload soon
I don't understand i don't speak French :lol:

Youtube channel