Screenshots & Videos

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

TS_Trainspotter

Re: Screenshots & Videos

Post by TS_Trainspotter »

Sjoerd wrote: 05 Sep 2023, 20:25 Not really an overground service, but the length of tracks above ground is a lot more, with the addition of multiple new lines, going far outside of the city center.
Thanks for the quick answer. Really looking forward to playing the new metro lines and extentions! :D
NJTFAN1235!

Post by NJTFAN1235! »

Sjoerd wrote: 05 Sep 2023, 20:25 Not really an overground service, but the length of tracks above ground is a lot more, with the addition of multiple new lines, going far outside of the city center.
Just a few more weeks.... testing is on full power now.
Hmmm, This is gonna be good. Spectacular work
CarrisTram

Post by CarrisTram »

I am also really looking forward to playing the new metro lines and extentions. I have a question and dont take me bad. How is the updates going for the simvliet map? I know the main focus now is on city of thames map, but a long time ago we had several teaser images refering to a possible extension of the Hageningen tram network, How is that project going?
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

Hageningen museum tramline will be part of the next update as well, which will probably come out soon after I'm back in the Netherlands and can fix the last bugs that the testers found ;)
CarrisTram

Post by CarrisTram »

Also are the train deport going to be functional on the next update of the simvliet map
Isahh

Post by Isahh »

CarrisTram wrote: 09 Sep 2023, 20:01 Also are the train deport going to be functional on the next update of the simvliet map
Lowkey if i had access to the Simvliet map, I would have overhauled it myself. Simvliet Metro system hasn't changed since 2015💀
CarrisTram

Post by CarrisTram »

The simvliet map it’s always a classic in this game, and if the metro network is to be updated I think it is just a matter of time for it to change. The creators have been busy creating and updating other metro networks that we all love and appreciate. Plus simvliet had a lot of interesting updates and if the metro system it is to be updated with new metro lines, it just needs time for the creators to do it
NJTFAN1235!

Post by NJTFAN1235! »

Michiel wrote: 09 Sep 2023, 18:25 Hageningen museum tramline will be part of the next update as well, which will probably come out soon after I'm back in the Netherlands and can fix the last bugs that the testers found ;)
What testers? & What times will the museum tramline run
remy

Post by remy »

Michiel wrote: 09 Sep 2023, 18:25 Hageningen museum tramline will be part of the next update as well, which will probably come out soon after I'm back in the Netherlands and can fix the last bugs that the testers found ;)
How has your holiday been? (Guessing that's why you're not here in NL)
loris

Post by loris »

I don't understand i don't speak French :lol:

Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC406ek ... ivT7yqE4KQ