Post by Leipzig_LP »

love it the remake
Metro Sim Beta is a really great game.
Leipzig_LP

Re: Screenshots & Videos

Post by Leipzig_LP »

Line 4 in the loop clauspark.jpeg
Line 4 in the loop clauspark.jpeg (155.74 KiB) Viewed 1911 times
Since the forum is currently too quiet, I thought I would rummage around in my screenshots and found this. Here the car 5006 of line 4 is probably in the Clauspark loop, which is going to Bos shortly
brozma

Post by brozma »

Leipzig_LP wrote: 03 Feb 2023, 11:33 Since the forum is currently too quiet, I thought I would rummage around in my screenshots and found this. Here the car 5006 of line 4 is probably in the Clauspark loop, which is going to Bos shortly
Too quiet? I don't think so. :roll: There's some activity in the other English topics. And most active part is the Dutch part of this forum, but I don't go there very much, because I can't speak Dutch, and using German to "translate" from Dutch isn't always reliable.

Also, do you remember, how I made those repaints of Amsterdam S1/S2 and S3/M4 in liveries of Prague vehicles? Well, I have challenge for you! Try to repaint Amsterdam S1/S2 and S3/M4 in liveries of Leipzig trams and S-Bahn vehicles! I know. maybe this can make no sense to you, since Leipzig has no metro, but I think, if Leipzig transport company owned Amsterdam S1/S2 and S3/M4 IRL, it would probably use them for mixed service of tram and S-Bahn.

@everyone. Yes it's true! Berlin is not the only big city, which has a S-Bahn. AFAIK, Leipzig and Munich have S-Bahn as well, and I believe, there are more big cities in Germany, which have a S-Bahn.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
Leipzig_LP

Post by Leipzig_LP »

brozma wrote: 03 Feb 2023, 12:32
Leipzig_LP wrote: 03 Feb 2023, 11:33 Since the forum is currently too quiet, I thought I would rummage around in my screenshots and found this. Here the car 5006 of line 4 is probably in the Clauspark loop, which is going to Bos shortly
Too quiet? I don't think so. :roll: There's some activity in the other English topics. And most active part is the Dutch part of this forum, but I don't go there very much, because I can't speak Dutch, and using German to "translate" from Dutch isn't always reliable.

Also, do you remember, how I made those repaints of Amsterdam S1/S2 and S3/M4 in liveries of Prague vehicles? Well, I have challenge for you! Try to repaint Amsterdam S1/S2 and S3/M4 in liveries of Leipzig trams and S-Bahn vehicles! I know. maybe this can make no sense to you, since Leipzig has no metro, but I think, if Leipzig transport company owned Amsterdam S1/S2 and S3/M4 IRL, it would probably use them for mixed service of tram and S-Bahn.
The point is that I've gotten too used to getting up in the morning and reading what's new on the forums and evening exactly the same thing.

As far as the new paintwork is concerned, it currently looks rather bad because I have committed administrative offenses several times and also do not have the opportunity to access my PC.

But if I have the opportunity again I like to create a LVB REpaint and also S Mitteldeutschland. Although traffic red ET442 have now found their way onto the Leipzig S-Bahn (S10 S8/9), which is why I would probably make a silver-grey and traffic-red version.
tunneltrain96

Post by tunneltrain96 »

I hope there isn't a self advertising rule, but I have released my first metro sim video in over a year!

It's another cab ride video, this time of the S1 being used on Rijndam M3.

I decided to edit in the next stop announcements as text, because HalteOmroep doesn't have any M3 announcements.

I stayed up until 1 AM making this, so I hope you like it! (in all its 360p glory)

(Regular link if the embed doesn't work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS79PsNNtZk)
Finally updated my avatar photo :)
remy

Post by remy »

Not sure if it's allowed, but after fiddling with xtracks and tsection.dat more than I'd like to admit, I finally got the old retmetro route working in OpenRails:

The graphics and quality difference with MetroSimulator is huge, the latter one being much better. With OpenRails and the RETMetro route I can't even open the doors without it crashing...
Leipzig_LP

Post by Leipzig_LP »

remy wrote: 04 Feb 2023, 20:02 Not sure if it's allowed, but after fiddling with xtracks and tsection.dat more than I'd like to admit, I finally got the old retmetro route working in OpenRails:

The graphics and quality difference with MetroSimulator is huge, the latter one being much better. With OpenRails and the RETMetro route I can't even open the doors without it crashing...
c train to capelsebrug xd 😅

Sorry to much cab rides from rotterdam metro watched
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

8-)
Attachments
NKT1.jpg
NKT1.jpg (240.55 KiB) Viewed 1623 times
Leipzig_LP

Post by Leipzig_LP »

Michiel wrote: 05 Feb 2023, 11:168-)
❤️ it

Mind the gap ? :(
Last edited by Leipzig_LP on 05 Feb 2023, 13:35, edited 1 time in total.