RET ZGT tram

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Sjoerd

Re: RET ZGT tram

Post by Sjoerd »

These are the three variants that will be available (with the repaintable one on the end. See my last post for the texture file ;) ):
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Leipzig_LP

Post by Leipzig_LP »

Sjoerd wrote: 12 Feb 2023, 18:32 These are the three variants that will be available (with the repaintable one on the end. See my last post for the texture file ;) ):
846 is look a sg2 :lol:
Metro Sim Beta is a really great game.
yourick

Post by yourick »

Leipzig_LP wrote: 12 Feb 2023, 19:28
Sjoerd wrote: 12 Feb 2023, 18:32 These are the three variants that will be available (with the repaintable one on the end. See my last post for the texture file ;) ):
846 is look a sg2 :lol:
Fun fact: These trams were made in the same factory, basically at the same time at Duwag (700 series, not so sure about 800 series) :D
brozma

Post by brozma »

Leipzig_LP wrote: 12 Feb 2023, 19:28 846 is look a sg2 :lol:
Well, hate to break it to you, but RET ZGT 849 looks like a mix of Tatra RT6N1 and Leipzig Tatra T4D. Even those headlights and livery resembles Leipzig Tatra T4D. Only orange color is used as a 2nd color, not blue. So, who's laughing now?! :lol:
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
Leipzig_LP

Post by Leipzig_LP »

brozma wrote: 12 Feb 2023, 20:35
Leipzig_LP wrote: 12 Feb 2023, 19:28 846 is look a sg2 :lol:
Well, hate to break it to you, but RET ZGT 849 looks like a mix of Tatra RT6N1 and Leipzig Tatra T4D. Even those headlights and livery resembles Leipzig Tatra T4D. Only orange color is used as a 2nd color, not blue. So, who's laughing now?! :lol:
we use orange and grey > T4DM1-2 ;)
And at the newest vehicles orange blue and grey NGT8/NGTW6L/NGT12Lei/Solaris Tramino but this vehicle is a little child :lol:
Metro Sim Beta is a really great game.
brozma

Post by brozma »

Leipzig_LP wrote: 12 Feb 2023, 19:28 we use orange and grey > T4DM1-2 ;)
And at the newest vehicles orange blue and grey NGT8/NGTW6L/NGT12Lei/Solaris Tramino but this vehicle is a little child :lol:
Yeah, I get it. I actually looked up Leipzig Tatra T4D. They use orange, blue, and gray livery (although the orange color is so light, it may resemble yellow in some cases). Watch a video here to see, what livery I meant. Although the trailer car behind the rear Tatra T4D in the video has a gray color as the main color, whereas orange color is the main color for the pair of Tatra T4D trams in the video.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
B80C/8

Post by B80C/8 »

I don't know why, but the sides remember me of the Type M/N trams built by DUEWAG.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Small update; I have decided I'll deliver 2 repaintable versions. Both will (as promised earlier) carry 700-series vehicle numbers (but have 800-series controls; I am not going to make two driver cabs).
No, the seats are not in the repaintable system; that would just add a lot more to the file sizes and workload, and I want to continue with other things, so I want to finish this quickly.

Both repaint variants will be equipped with OV-Chipcard readers (the payment system in use today, which these days also can be used with normal debitcards). This payment system is based on scanning your card to check in, and scanning it again to check out. The distance traveled in between those two moments determines the price you pay (based on an initial starting fare and a charge per kilometer. The starting fare will not be charged again if you check-in again within 35 minutes of checking out... to facilitate transfering to another line along the way).

The fixed-livery 800-series vehicles are equipped with the older "Strippenkaart" machines (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/38/4e/9f/384e ... 09bf3d.jpg .... the previous payment system, stamping the departure-zone and a day/time on a paper "strippenkaart"; https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... 7%2C70.jpg. The more empty lines between the last stamp and the current one, the further you were permitted to travel. Always the number of zones for your trip, plus one. So if you wanted to travel 2 zones, leave two strips emty and stamp the next one (so you 'stamped off' three lines; 2 zones, +1)).

Here are both repaint files;
Attachments
ZGT_Repaint2.png
ZGT_Repaint2.png (37.81 KiB) Viewed 1514 times
ZGT_Repaint1.png
ZGT_Repaint1.png (37.36 KiB) Viewed 1514 times
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

There will be a slight delay.... Last night I was taken to the hospital by ambulance. I am still there. I might not be able to do anything for the next 1-2 weeks (other then read the forum), as they tell me I need to take complete rest.
RotterdamMetroLover

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

Oh rats. I'm sorry to hear that, luckily it wasn't something bad. And indeed you need rest. Health comes first. Get well soon Sjoerd!