RET ZGT tram

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

brozma

Re: RET ZGT tram

Post by brozma »

Sjoerd wrote: 14 Feb 2023, 11:32 There will be a slight delay.... Last night I was taken to the hospital by ambulance. I am still there. I might not be able to do anything for the next 1-2 weeks (other then read the forum), as they tell me I need to take complete rest.
Oh my god! :shock: What happened to you? Don't tell me you've got a heart attack or you've got yourself badly injured! Man! I hope you get well soon! Losing you would cause Metrosim to have one foot in a grave! Anyway, I'll make a forum thread, where you can inform us, how is it going with you, where we can discuss this with you.

Edit: The topic I mentioned, was made. It's called "Sjoerd's medical emergency discussion topic." So for further discussions and questions about Sjoerd's status, go there!
Last edited by brozma on 14 Feb 2023, 15:43, edited 2 times in total.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
Leipzig_LP

Post by Leipzig_LP »

Sjoerd wrote: 14 Feb 2023, 11:32 There will be a slight delay.... Last night I was taken to the hospital by ambulance. I am still there. I might not be able to do anything for the next 1-2 weeks (other then read the forum), as they tell me I need to take complete rest.
I wish you a speedy recovery 🙏
Metro Sim Beta is a really great game.
B80C/8

Post by B80C/8 »

I also wish you a speedy recovery.
luka23

Post by luka23 »

Get well soon Sjoerd!
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Thanks guys!
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
remy

Post by remy »

Sjoerd wrote: 10 Feb 2023, 17:53
The driver's controls are almost done. I could not find good pictures, so not all the indicator lights in the cab will be exactly as they are in the real vehicle. This is the best picture I could find: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ra_ar21/31863867957
I have a cabin panel from one of these:

If you need some specific parts photographed just let me know.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

I am (slowly) starting up again.
I have just send a test-export of the new TramNL package (containing the new ZGT vehicles) to a few people, and asked them to test it. If no issues are found, release could happen in the next week. ;)
RotterdamMetroLover

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

Does any have the original Scrolling Displays (before the green ones) from the ZGT?
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

A little under 3 hours from now... Watch the video on the ZGT trams: https://youtu.be/MFPgjY7S6MQ

remy

Post by remy »

Sjoerd wrote: 18 Mar 2023, 16:11 A little under 3 hours from now... Watch the video on the ZGT trams: https://youtu.be/MFPgjY7S6MQ

I noticed the destination display on one of the trams said "BUS". Makes me think of this:

(Translated it says "I'm a train")