Amsterdam S1/S2 & S3/M4

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

brozma

Re: Amsterdam S1/S2 & S3/M4

Post by brozma »

Ollierocha wrote: 21 Jan 2023, 11:19 are you planning to do the amsterdam line 52
I think, Sjoerd answered you before about this, but maybe I am wrong.
Also, I don't wanna judge you, but you have too many questions for my taste and some of them are repetitive. I saw, what you're doing on this forum. Don't you know, you can search for answers for your questions? I know, you're new, but some searching on this forum wouldn't hurt.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
Leipzig_LP

Post by Leipzig_LP »

brozma wrote: 21 Jan 2023, 12:00
Ollierocha wrote: 21 Jan 2023, 11:19 are you planning to do the amsterdam line 52
I think, Sjoerd answered you before about this, but maybe I am wrong
yes he has him answered
Metro Sim Beta is a really great game.
Leipzig_LP

Post by Leipzig_LP »

brozma wrote: 21 Jan 2023, 11:13
Sjoerd wrote: 21 Jan 2023, 09:15 Wow! :shock: That'll be on my birthday! I can take this as a birthday gift then. That's right! I was born on 22nd of January. That's one of the reasons, why is number 22 my favorite number. the 2nd reason is, that the Prague tram line 22 is the longest and busiest tram line in Prague.
Happy Birthday dear Brozma :)
Metro Sim Beta is a really great game.
TreinspotterDeamyen

Post by TreinspotterDeamyen »

I cant wait for the Release ☺
Last edited by TreinspotterDeamyen on 22 Jan 2023, 17:46, edited 1 time in total.
Directeur van Bedrijf/Website Openbaar Vervoer Bouwplaten
TreinspotterDeamyen

Post by TreinspotterDeamyen »

brozma wrote: 21 Jan 2023, 11:13
Sjoerd wrote: 21 Jan 2023, 09:15 Image

Youtube video, sheduled for tomorow (sunday) 19:00 hours (Amsterdam time zone): https://youtu.be/Vc4MGUg2s30

There are still a few details I want to fix on them, but I am confident I'll make it in time ;)
Wow! :shock: That'll be on my birthday! I can take this as a birthday gift then. That's right! I was born on 22nd of January. That's one of the reasons, why is number 22 my favorite number. the 2nd reason is, that the Prague tram line 22 is the longest and busiest tram line in Prague.
Happy Birthday
Directeur van Bedrijf/Website Openbaar Vervoer Bouwplaten
brozma

Post by brozma »

Leipzig_LP wrote: 22 Jan 2023, 07:14 Happy Birthday dear Brozma :)
TreinspotterDeamyen wrote: 22 Jan 2023, 09:38 Happy Birthday
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it! :D And about birthday gift, don't worry about it. Sjoerd already announced a video premiere about Amsterdam rolling stock at 7:00 PM of Central European time (Amsterdam and Prague are in the same time zone, so there's no time difference for me and Sjored), and I believe, the Amsterdam rolling stock will be released sooner or later after video's premiere ends. This is how it went with the new rolling stock before. And I already decided to take the video premiere (and possible release of Amsterdam rolling stock) as a birthday gift.
Just don't forget about video's premiere at 7:00 PM of Central European Time!
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Some last minute updates (which are not visible in the video which goes live in less then 2,5 hours as that's already been recorded, but will be in the add-on package):
  • The S1/S2 and S3/M4 vehicles with the CBTC screen in the cab have been fitted with the CBTC antenna's on the roof (just out of view on the screenshot below).
  • They have also been fitted with the CBTC quipment cabinets in the passenger compartment (directly behind the drivers cab), for which a few twoseaters have been removed.
  • The windows on the S3/M4 were not correct yet, this has been fixed (split the windows in two parts, top and bottom. On the real trains, the top part can be opened)
  • Service number displays added on the S3/M4; these are pretty much just A4 size paper with a number on them. If the number is set to zero, it is removed from the model. So if you do not set a number (using Shift+/ and Shift+* (Numpad)), you will not see this. If you do set a number, the 'paper' with the choosen number appears in the window. This has to be set for each cab separately.

And Happy Birthday Brozma!
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
brozma

Post by brozma »

Sjoerd wrote: 22 Jan 2023, 15:36 And Happy Birthday Brozma!
Thanks Sjoerd! :D I already can't wait for a video premiere and (possible) release of Amsterdam rolling stock sooner or later after premiere.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

The trains are online now. Go to the wiki pages of these trains to download. All Amsterdam metro's are included in the package (so no need to download each seperately).

https://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/Amsterdam_M2
https://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/Amsterdam_S1
https://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/Amsterdam_M4
And the one you already know is also included: https://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/Amsterdam_M5

Update 20:07: 39 downloads already. Nice!
Note: The breaking lights only work in "sneltram" mode, so when the pantograph is up. This is a function of the simulator, originally created for the RET 5200's. So on the M4... The breaking lights on that one only work when the shunting pantograph is up. The direction indicators however can always be used.
Last edited by Sjoerd on 22 Jan 2023, 19:08, edited 1 time in total.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
TS_Trainspotter

Post by TS_Trainspotter »

Hi! When I spawn the M2 and try to click on them to enter, the game crashes. Is it a known problem or do I have to do something?