Crash upon startup

Post bug reports here. Please only post bug reports here, no questions or general discussions.

Moderator: senjer

WashingMachine

Crash upon startup

Post by WashingMachine »

I've recently installed Version 3.17.1, and every seemed to be going well. Everything was installing properly, and I was able to tweak the graphics just fine. I went to launch it for the first time, and I was greeted with this grey screen. 10 or so seconds later, it crashed. I tried running it again, same thing happened. I then checked for updates, and I was all caught up. I uninstalled and reinstalled the simulator, no success. Any tips on how to fix this? Oh, and a while back I had installed Version 3.15 without any hiccups. So, I don't exactly know what I'm doing wrong...
Attachments
metro.png
metro.png (24.42 KiB) Viewed 3744 times
tunneltrain96

Re: Crash upon startup

Post by tunneltrain96 »

Make sure you have DirectX installed. It's been required to run the sim, but still hasn't really been listed on the download page.
Finally updated my avatar photo :)
WashingMachine

Post by WashingMachine »

tunneltrain96 wrote: 04 Sep 2022, 04:04 Make sure you have DirectX installed. It's been required to run the sim, but still hasn't really been listed on the download page.
I just checked, I have DirectX 12.
blanderrr

Post by blanderrr »

I wonder if this and the 0xc000007b error I (and a few others) am/are experiencing are linked somehow.