Munchen Type A Rollsigns help

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

mrLU

Munchen Type A Rollsigns help

Post by mrLU »

Hey all, I noticed that Epping & Ongar and CIty of Thames dont have rollsigns for the type A so I decided to create one but I have no idea how to get it to work, any time I try to activate the custom rollsign on either of the maps it still stays black or turns to white, it works fine in other maps.

I appreciate any help I can get
Attachments
MunchenTypeA.png
MunchenTypeA.png (92.74 KiB) Viewed 1720 times
Citadis

Re: Munchen Type A Rollsigns help

Post by Citadis »

From my POV, you did nothing wrong. The only problem is that the MGV-A was never planned to be used on City of Thames. So It doesn't have destination boards to cycle trought.
Citadis : French Type of trams (yes, i'm french :) )
Sorry for my english but enjoy Metro Sim Beta !
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Here is a solution; with this package, you can add the München destinations displays to any route that have not had them build in yet. I fixed this one with your destinations ready for use in the Central line route, but you can easily adapt it for other routes too.

Note: if a route already has destinations for these trains build in, the simulator will use those, and you can not use this dataset to overwrite those. This dataset only works on routes that have no München destinations textures for these trains yet.

Download: https://filehorst.de/d/eBBABIlt

Hope this helps ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Citadis

Post by Citadis »

Ho ! Thanks ! ,
If I understand properly, It should work the same way with others vehicles ? Like the RET 5200-2002
Citadis : French Type of trams (yes, i'm french :) )
Sorry for my english but enjoy Metro Sim Beta !
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Citadis wrote: 18 Sep 2022, 10:22 Ho ! Thanks ! ,
If I understand properly, It should work the same way with others vehicles ? Like the RET 5200-2002
It only works if the file-names are correct, and there are no destinations for the vehicle already defined in the 000-file of the map (as the simulatior looks in the 000-database first)...
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D