Editing sessions

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Xk4rl1X

Editing sessions

Post by Xk4rl1X »

Hi!, i actually want to know how to creat, or edit an existing session, because i want to put the NS93 of 8 carriages in rijndam 2022 in line 6, i tried to edit the existing session with the MP89 but when i tried to play it, there wasn't any trains, i edited the activity script and i replaced it to NS93_8.xml, but i just didnt work.
brozma

Re: Editing sessions

Post by brozma »

Sorry dude. But you can't add another trains to metrosim or edit an existing ones by yourself. Only developers (Michiel, Sjoerd) can do that.
If you want to add a new train to metrosim. post a new topic, where you suggest it, and format it like this:

1st: Try to describe the train as best as you can and add technical parameters like length, maximum speed etc. Note: If the train is historic, write down where it is exhibited and if it's still able to drive.
2nd: If you can find a picture of that train, don't forget to add it into the topic. If not, try to draw it as best as you can.
3rd: If there's a 3d model of the train on 3dwarehouse.sketchup.com, don't forget to post a link here. If not and you can work with blender, try to make a model in blender.
4th: If you can find a video with a good sound samples of that train, don't forget to post a link of a video here.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English