Sjoerd

Re: Cable car

Post by Sjoerd »

A wikipage has just been created: https://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/Cablecar
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Let's not wait longer.... Let's skip the making of a video this time; download on the wiki-page (link in the above post), enjoy! ;)

CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
perfecttrains1000

Post by perfecttrains1000 »

I downloaded the pack, went onto the AI weekday activity and found a peculiar bug. I decided to mess with the Diesel car, move the car infront of it and shunt it around the depot. I then uncoupled it, and the game went to black, with speed showing -nan / infinity and then the game froze onto a never ending load screen
- Likes London Underground
- Somehow relates anything to trains
remy

Post by remy »

perfecttrains1000 wrote: 07 Apr 2022, 20:15 I downloaded the pack, went onto the AI weekday activity and found a peculiar bug. I decided to mess with the Diesel car, move the car infront of it and shunt it around the depot. I then uncoupled it, and the game went to black, with speed showing -nan / infinity and then the game froze onto a never ending load screen
That happens sometimes when coupling or uncoupling. Have seen it when rapidly doing that. Not sure if it's related to the cable car specifically.
perfecttrains1000

Post by perfecttrains1000 »

remy wrote: 08 Apr 2022, 02:25 That happens sometimes when coupling or uncoupling. Have seen it when rapidly doing that. Not sure if it's related to the cable car specifically.
I have never had this issue with any of the other trains or trams
- Likes London Underground
- Somehow relates anything to trains