HTM Avenio

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Glory5398

Re: HTM Avenio

Post by Glory5398 »

Sjoerd wrote: 31 Dec 2021, 13:22 I can tell you... modeling the behaviour of this tram type (with the bogies in the middle under each carriage) in curves (without the articulations breaking open in the tight curves of the Hageningen tram network) wasn't easy... But I managed to figure it out :D
Exterior lights have been installed, a vehicle icon has been created, now continueing to build the interior.

Looks awesome, One question will the avenio come out with the map are will it be something separate to download?
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

It will be added to the "TramNL" package when it is finished.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
brozma

Post by brozma »

Well, well, well. It seems that KTM Citylink has another competitor in being fastest tram in metrosim. :twisted:
I wonder if HTM Avenio can be used in Simvliet light rail and if you can couple two Avenio trams into pair and use them in service?
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
RSG3

Post by RSG3 »

brozma wrote: 01 Jan 2022, 14:53 I wonder if HTM Avenio can be used in Simvliet light rail and if you can couple two Avenio trams into pair and use them in service?
In real life it doesn't, so I doubt that.
Glory5398

Post by Glory5398 »

brozma wrote: 01 Jan 2022, 14:53 Well, well, well. It seems that KTM Citylink has another competitor in being fastest tram in metrosim. :twisted:
I wonder if HTM Avenio can be used in Simvliet light rail and if you can couple two Avenio trams into pair and use them in service?
i dont think so, despite not living in the netherlands i do know avenios dont run on lightrail lines (at least the ones i know) so i dont think it will run on lines 11 and 12
RotterdamMetroLover

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

Not 13 as well. Only lines 14 till 17 they can run.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

The tram has been fitted with a tickect machine...

...and there are two wheelchair spots (both middle carriages have one);
thijs773

Post by thijs773 »

This is actually why I asked for onboard card readers and repaints on the KTM trams. With those, you can either have a KTM 31 running as a kind of Avenio clone, and the KTM CL with a RandstadRail repaint as a kind of RegioCitadis clone :D
Maker of the HalteOmroep/Afroeptool Rijndam 2022 Add-on
Having issues in the sim with an AMD GPU? Check the AMD GPU render fix thread.
Leipzig_LP

Post by Leipzig_LP »

Man Sjoerd how fast are you? that's crazy yesterday the articulation or something like that finished and the interior already today you are pressed for time to be so fast?
Metro Sim Beta is a really great game.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Leipzig_LP wrote: 01 Jan 2022, 23:12 Man Sjoerd how fast are you? that's crazy yesterday the articulation or something like that finished and the interior already today you are pressed for time to be so fast?
Haha.... And this was 3,5 days ago...
How do I do it? I have vacation at the moment, so I have the time...

But I still have a lot to do, like chipcard readers, making the drivers controls functional, etc.
And I was in Rijswijk today (right next to The Hague), and as one of these passed me (tramline 17) I noticed some direction indicators I forgot on the outside... So it's not done yet. ;)