HTM Avenio

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Sjoerd

HTM Avenio

Post by Sjoerd »

In development for the simulator... The HTM Avenio.
In service since 2015, 70 of these are now running on (I guess) about half the lines in The Hague.

The cabview, not functional yet;

Wikipedia page (in Dutch) with a few more pictures; https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haagse_Avenio

This vehicle is based on this 3D model I made years ago for use in 'Vissim' dynamic traffic simulations;
Sjoerd wrote: 09 Aug 2020, 23:23 Here it is as a complete vehicle in the traffic simulator environment; ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Leipzig_LP

Re: HTM Avenio

Post by Leipzig_LP »

It looks so nice I cried a Dutch low-floor tram from The Hague, we've never had anything like that.
Metro Sim Beta is a really great game.
RotterdamMetroLover

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

It is made by Siemens in Vienna. So it doesn't count for where it is made. Munchen also have these kind of trams but its narrower than the HTM version.
Theirs are 2.35m, HTM is 2.55m
Last edited by RotterdamMetroLover on 31 Dec 2021, 13:39, edited 1 time in total.
RSG3

Post by RSG3 »

oh wow, it looks great! :D
Lyon

Post by Lyon »

Incredible, the design looks good
You dont love tram much i love✌🏾✌🏾
brandon

Post by brandon »

Nice thé New Tram
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

I can tell you... modeling the behaviour of this tram type (with the bogies in the middle under each carriage) in curves (without the articulations breaking open in the tight curves of the Hageningen tram network) wasn't easy... But I managed to figure it out :D
Exterior lights have been installed, a vehicle icon has been created, now continueing to build the interior.

CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
brandon

Post by brandon »

Sjoerd wrote: 31 Dec 2021, 13:22 I can tell you... modeling the behaviour of this tram type (with the bogies in the middle under each carriage) in curves (without the articulations breaking open in the tight curves of the Hageningen tram network) wasn't easy... But I managed to figure it out :D
Exterior lights have been installed, a vehicle icon has been created, now continueing to build the interior.

Good the Make it tram for Simvliet 2020 Tram Line
I wish a happy new year
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

Please edit your post and remove the image from the quote
RSG3

Post by RSG3 »

Sjoerd wrote: 31 Dec 2021, 13:22 I can tell you... modeling the behaviour of this tram type (with the bogies in the middle under each carriage) in curves (without the articulations breaking open in the tight curves of the Hageningen tram network) wasn't easy... But I managed to figure it out :D
It looks great, can't wait to drive it! :D