Train suggestion

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

christiantrainz

Re: Train suggestion

Post by christiantrainz »

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/ ... -Set?hl=en
what about this?
This one has interior (but no cab interior)
its High quality
idk just see for yourself
tunneltrain96

Post by tunneltrain96 »

christiantrainz wrote: 19 Feb 2022, 22:44 what about this?
This game is not Australian based. Plus there aren't any maps that might use this. While it would be possible to modify it with the correct signaling systems, it just seems un-realistic.
Finally updated my avatar photo :)
perfecttrains1000

Post by perfecttrains1000 »

If that train was to be added, its already quite similar to the RR-DDM so I wouldn't think it would be that out of place. Also, we technically don't have maps for the 81-717 or the Munchen MVG Type-A. Both using different signaling systems to what they would be using
- Likes London Underground
- Somehow relates anything to trains
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

Listing every possible train in existance is not a suggestion...
TreinspotterDeamyen

Post by TreinspotterDeamyen »

oh but i want to have this trains in the Simulator and i cant do it self becouse i cannot work with the Blender so i cant place it self in the Simulator
Directeur van Bedrijf/Website Openbaar Vervoer Bouwplaten
perfecttrains1000

Post by perfecttrains1000 »

TreinspotterDeamyen wrote: 24 Mar 2022, 11:33 but i want to have this trains in the Simulator
Thats not a suggestion, thats just you wanting stuff in the simulator and not taking into considerations the effort that the devs go through to add trains, its their choice if they add stuff to the simulator and what they add and tbf, they don't even have to add anything from the community "suggestions" but from what I've seen, people have been suggesting in such a way that it looks forced upon the devs
- Likes London Underground
- Somehow relates anything to trains
Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

This topic has indeed began falling into an authoritarian-like demands post. Cut it out. If you guys want to suggest something, make sure you have points to back up your ideas on why they should be added. And make sure y'all choose the correct wording in your debates. Don't just demand or list random rolling stock without any form of presentation. And expect criticism afterwards also.
WW3 is at our doorstep. Gear up just in case. PROTECT THE METROS!
Termatenjohan

Post by Termatenjohan »

all the trains you list are available in train simulator so if you want to drive those trains you should buy train simulator
Altijd op zoek naar reisgenoten voor een rondje bussen in rotterdam en dordrecht.
instagram: ov_spotter_nl_