City of Thames map

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

RotterdamMetroLover

Re: City of Thames map

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

Just have a bit of patience ;) And also will Platform 4 at Willford Junction ever be used for terminating trains from the City.
Ollierocha

Post by Ollierocha »

also will the reversing siding at queens cross ever be used for terminating trains from ealling central😉
Last edited by Ollierocha on 23 Oct 2022, 18:49, edited 1 time in total.
Ollierocha

Post by Ollierocha »

i would love to see stations on the blue line with the piccadilly line design for exanple willford juntion gwr station central square and leicester gardens
Ollierocha

Post by Ollierocha »

yes i wonder if there will be any new lu platform repeaters on yellow green purple blue and grey line stations
nico94

Post by nico94 »

It’s not posting each two days that you will have an answer. I’m eager too but just be patient.
nico94

Post by nico94 »

Waiting for the future lines, I worked on a new version of the london-style map respecting the distance of the network !
Last edited by nico94 on 27 Oct 2022, 19:51, edited 1 time in total.
Ollierocha

Post by Ollierocha »

here are some green line announcements the next station is aldgate change for the red and grey lines mind the gap between the train and the platform this is aldgate the next station is artois road this is a green line train to oxford cross the next station is artois road this is artois road the next station is city this is a green line train to oxford cross the next station is city change for the grey line this is city the next station is eastminster this is a green line train to oxford cross the next station is eastminster this is eastminster this is a green line train to oxford cross the next station is oxford cross the next station is oxford cross where this train terminates change for the yellow grey and purple lines
please take all you belongings with you when you leave the train all change mind the gap between the the train and the platform this is oxford cross where this train terminates please take you all you belongings with you when you leave the train all change
Ollierocha

Post by Ollierocha »

now for the grey line announcements this station is aldgate change here for the red purple green and yellow lines this train terminates at ealling central the next station is queens cross doors will open on the right hand side change for the red yellow and purple lines this station is queens cross change here for the yellow purple and red lines this train terminates at oxford cross
nico94

Post by nico94 »

I could not resist to work on the maps of the different lines so here you are :

Image Image
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

North Redfield:
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D