Station Traffic

Post bug reports here. Please only post bug reports here, no questions or general discussions.

Moderator: senjer

jimbob41

Station Traffic

Post by jimbob41 »

In the Rijndam 2022 Line M4 scenario where you drive a MVG train, there is a train bound for Panbos on Line M1 that has ended up on the wrong side of the platform. The AI can't move the train anywhere because behind it is an M4 train waiting for the platform to clear.

Another traffic problem happens in Toronto Union station. One of the AI streetcars doesn't move at all. I had to take control of it and move it manually so the line can start functioning again.
trains 500

Re: Station Traffic

Post by trains 500 »

with the m4 activity the problem probably is that the activity is for version 1.4 not 1.5 so assuming your issue is at noorderpoort this is because major track changes happened their hence the train now ends up in the wrong place
My youtube channel containing several Metro sim videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCep1Mi ... sBZ9B0lwWA
jimbob41

Post by jimbob41 »

So does that mean I'll have to download 1.4 too or do I just let it be? I made it work by leaving the Panbos train at the airport in one of the platforms and shut it down completely.
MikeCA175

Post by MikeCA175 »

It's the same in the AI activity. I stand the camera at Noordvliet (M1 Panbos) bound platform, I see a Vertraggd which means delayed, I get confused so I went back along the line and tracked down the train was at Nooderpoort Platform 3 (Airport bound) platform and was stuck. How to fix this? Does the hotfix fix it? Or is it perm?