WIP: MVG Class A + B

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

U2 Feldmoching

Re: WIP: MVG Class A + B

Post by U2 Feldmoching »

Uhhh i have a question what had nothing to do with the train how to disable this beeeping sound every time in acvtivity mode and how i Set the course?
Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

U2 Feldmoching wrote: 19 Jun 2019, 19:26 Uhhh i have a question what had nothing to do with the train how to disable this beeeping sound every time in acvtivity mode and how i Set the course?
http://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/CVL_Tutorial
http://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/Keyboard_and_Joystick

Please next time, create a new topic or search for your question instead of asking in a different topic. (I'm slightly a hypocrite.)
Press "~" or "ú" to confirm deadman warning.
WW3 is at our doorstep. Gear up just in case. PROTECT THE METROS!
EddyQ10Trains

Post by EddyQ10Trains »

Wow the Class A, is magnificent train to drive, you did a really good job with the detail, I can't wait for the Class B, I have one question though, will the Class B have in carriage Passenger Information Screens?
Member of Parliment {House of Representatives/Tweede Kamer der Staten-Generaal} for Leidsebuurt and Haarlemmerplein

Still a curious geezer :lol: :lol:
A4ex

Post by A4ex »

EddyQ10Trains wrote: 01 Jul 2019, 16:48 Wow the Class A, is magnificent train to drive, you did a really good job with the detail, I can't wait for the Class B, I have one question though, will the Class B have in carriage Passenger Information Screens?
[https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/MVG-Baure ... terior.jpg]
They dont have one even
I like trains ;)
EddyQ10Trains

Post by EddyQ10Trains »

Wait, what? How? Aren't the B Trains younger than the As, shouldn't they have the PIS?
Member of Parliment {House of Representatives/Tweede Kamer der Staten-Generaal} for Leidsebuurt and Haarlemmerplein

DT3-LZB

Post by DT3-LZB »

They dont have one even
Yes they do. By now at least. Even though the B cars were built between 1981 and 1994 they were not equipped with passenger information systems of any kind (despite the line signage in the interior) and all announcements had to be made by the driver. Only since 2017 the B cars are equipped with PI screens and automatic announcements, just like the younger A cars and the C trains.
EddyQ10Trains

Post by EddyQ10Trains »

DT3-LZB wrote: 02 Jul 2019, 16:54
They dont have one even
Yes they do. By now at least. Even though the B cars were built between 1981 and 1994 they were not equipped with passenger information systems of any kind (despite the line signage in the interior) and all announcements had to be made by the driver. Only since 2017 the B cars are equipped with PI screens and automatic announcements, just like the younger A cars and the C trains.
Do you have a picture of it, I can’t seem to find one online?

DT3-LZB

Post by DT3-LZB »

No. However I know that because I saw it last December when I was in Munich to record sounds and take photos for textures.
EddyQ10Trains

Post by EddyQ10Trains »

Thanks for your reply, I admire your dedication to go and record sounds on a network.

DT3-LZB

Post by DT3-LZB »

Thanks but that was basically just one of many reasons to visit Munich, last time before that was in September 2016 and I felt like going there again anyway :)