Glasgow

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

HexxOP

Re: Glasgow

Post by HexxOP »

brozma wrote: 03 May 2022, 08:54 How am I supposed to see speed limit signs in tunnel on City of Thames map, when I am driving Paris MF67/MP73, headlights on those trains don't illuminate the tunnel and I can't see, where I am going? HOW? :evil:
The MF67/MP73 is basically not built specifically for City Of Thames.
Therefore, the headlights are similar to their real counterpart instead of a false hybrid, just like the speedmeter is giving speed in km/h instead of mph.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Sorry for the delay in releasing the route again with the fixed lighting issue (and not posting anything for the last few weeks).... I have some health issues, so I have little energy at the moment (and prioritizing my day-job ofcourse). It's getting better, so I'll be back, I hope soon...
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
perfecttrains1000

Post by perfecttrains1000 »

Sjoerd wrote: 22 May 2022, 19:11 I have some health issues, so I have little energy at the moment (and prioritizing my day-job ofcourse). It's getting better, so I'll be back, I hope soon...
Hope you are doing well and hope you get a speedy recovery :D
- Likes London Underground
- Somehow relates anything to trains
brozma

Post by brozma »

Sjoerd wrote: 22 May 2022, 19:11 Sorry for the delay in releasing the route again with the fixed lighting issue (and not posting anything for the last few weeks).... I have some health issues, so I have little energy at the moment (and prioritizing my day-job ofcourse). It's getting better, so I'll be back, I hope soon...
Oh sheesh! :shock: I hope you didn't get that monkeypox, which is suddenly spreading through the Europe. :? If you got it, then don't worry. AFAIK, it's not like COVID-19, so it's not deadly and vaccine against smallpox also works against monkeypox. Yeah, I have to admit that having any kind of pox disease can be a nuisance. When I was a small boy, I've got chickenpox. It wasn't painful at all, but being wrapped in cold tissues in order to reduce fever was unpleasant and those blisters were itching like crazy (I was forbidden to scratch them). But there's one thing about chickenpox, If you got them once, you'll never get them anymore in the future.

Anyway I hope you recover quickly and have enough energy to keep developing. ;)
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

No, I did not get monkeypox or covid. Just something in my feet which made my shoes seem linke they were a full size too small, standing on them was pretty painfull, and it just drained all my energy. I am improving, but I still feel it, especially when I'm tired.

Okay... I have just updated the download link at https://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/Glasgow
This version should solve the external light issue that was reported on the generation 3 trains.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D