Announcement for a activity in progress.

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

NJTFAN1235!

Announcement for a activity in progress.

Post by NJTFAN1235! »

So in this post, I'm making an activity in Rijndam 2022, this one is called T3 Early Service + T4 service at Station Buitenvelden.

As the T4 service at Station Buitenvelden is mentioned, you guessed it, T4 services begin at Station Buitenvelden and continue towards Winkelcentrum Bogaard.

You still have a task of driving a T3 from Station Buitenvelden and go to Denia, but you can always railfan and watch the trams go. There are 5 T4 services in the morning, this gets shortened to four. I learnt that while T4 services usually go to Garenmarkt, There is a way for trams to reach Winkelcentrum Bogaard from Station Buitenvelden. However, like Sjeord said about the APS, the APS trams can be seen along with regular services.

Also, I updated Rijndam Railway service a bit. The RR1 & RR2 now serve the Rijndam Airport & Zeeburg. Intercity Services were also not operating as it's set before their debut. I will also add M2 & M6 services so they can connect with the T2 services & Rijndam Rail.

Progress: Setting the depots and services correctly so I cannot cause a jam to T1, T2 & T3 services.
Last edited by NJTFAN1235! on 07 Apr 2024, 04:01, edited 1 time in total.
NJTFAN1235!

Re: Announcement for a activity in progress.

Post by NJTFAN1235! »

Finished designing the activity, now to test out to see if I can find errors.

Here's the rundown of services

Rolling Stock used for Metro and tram:

M2: 5600, 5500.
M6: Russian Metro trains.
T4: Doha Avenio, Citadis Reims and Tours.
T1, T2: KTM 23 & 31, Regiocitadis.
T3: KTM Citylink, Regiocitadis.
Rijndam Rail: RR-DDM, ICM.

Services:

M2: Momument to Centraal Station
M5: Denia to Transferium Rijndijk (Centraal Station in the morning peak.)
M6: Blaak to Tropicana.
T1: Station Buitenvelden to Centraal Station.
T2: Ketelplein-Statenpolder (One tram operates to Station Blaak during morning hours.)
T3: Denia to Garenmarkt.
T4: Station Buitenvelden (One way service) Winkelcentrum Bogaard to Garenmarkt.
RR1: Noordvliet to Rijndam Molenwijk or Rijndam Centraal. (Zeeburg in the morning only.).
RR2: Ypenburg to Molenwijk or Rijndam Airport.
RR3: Rijndam Airport to Rijndam Centraal. (Rijndam Westplein during the morning peak)
M1: Panbos to Noordvliet and Station Westplein to Molenwijk.
Museum Line: Transportmuseum & 's Gravendijk (Museum line) to Noordvliet.

Errors: I found out that two trams are blocking the switches, so I will need to move those trams to Y10 & Y11.
Last edited by NJTFAN1235! on 06 Apr 2024, 22:05, edited 2 times in total.
NJTFAN1235!

Post by NJTFAN1235! »

Okay, I was thinking about adding the Museum Line & M1 from Noordvliet to Panbos service. The M1 can utilize the RSG2 while the Museum Line can use both the FGV for the service to 's Gravendijk (Museum line) while the RSG2 can operate towards the Transportmuseum. I need to ask Sjeord a question, does the Panbos station have sidings for trains? I need to use them so I can operate the M1 services with RSG2.
NJTFAN1235!

Post by NJTFAN1235! »

Okay, The M1 Panbos Station did not have sidings, but however, the Museum Line will be in the activity. The two trams were moved to Y10 & Y11 respectively.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

TRy the old Rijndam 2016.... That one should have two sidings at Panbos.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
NJTFAN1235!

Post by NJTFAN1235! »

Sjoerd wrote: 07 Apr 2024, 21:06 TRy the old Rijndam 2016.... That one should have two sidings at Panbos.
Um? But that one doesn't have trams. So I resorted to having no M1 services on them but however, the museum line will be in this one.