Destination Codes

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

perfecttrains1000

Destination Codes

Post by perfecttrains1000 »

So I am making an activity using the Green route and made some additional routes for Fast running during peak for some services (with the already existing fast routes) and I have the destination codes for Oxford Cross Fast, Beckton Junction Fast and Southwick Park Fast but I cannot find any code for GWR Station Fast, I have checked most numbers and I wonder if the code exists in the current edition of the game
- Likes London Underground
- Somehow relates anything to trains
Citadis

Re: Destination Codes

Post by Citadis »

Code 73 for DRIMs is "GWR Station Via Aldgate (fast)". I can't find any other in my list, sorry.
Citadis : French Type of trams (yes, i'm french :) )
Sorry for my english but enjoy Metro Sim Beta !
perfecttrains1000

Must suggest one does not exist in the current circumstances, but thanks anyway, I decided to just leave it as the normal GWR Station destination code
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

Because of the track layout, only lines that make a right turn have fast destinations, as it wouldn't make sense to have a fast track that you can only access by crossing the slow track, preventing a second train from running parallel. So clockwise only the yellow line runs fast, as it makes right turns at every junction, while anti-clockwise the green line GWR - Aldgate Junction and Aldgate - Oxford Cross has fast services as well as the purple line GWR - Aldgate bay platform 4.
perfecttrains1000

On my activity I make the fast peak direction and with the GWR section, it follows a slow service 1 minute behind which does make the fast service pointless as that 1 minute behind means it only gets to GWR station 1 minute before that slow service and both are at Queens Court at the same time. Both GWR services originate from different places so in its own nutshell it isn't that bad in the end but fair enough anyway
NJTFAN1235!

Post by NJTFAN1235! »

perfecttrains1000 wrote: 10 Aug 2023, 19:13 So I am making an activity using the Green route and made some additional routes for Fast running during peak for some services (with the already existing fast routes) and I have the destination codes for Oxford Cross Fast, Beckton Junction Fast and Southwick Park Fast but I cannot find any code for GWR Station Fast, I have checked most numbers and I wonder if the code exists in the current edition of the game
can i see it?
perfecttrains1000

I don't tend to publish my activities as I primarily start them but don't necessarily finish them
NJTFAN1235!

Post by NJTFAN1235! »

perfecttrains1000 wrote: 13 Aug 2023, 21:19 I don't tend to publish my activities as I primarily start them but don't necessarily finish them
no i meant what routes did you add? as fast services? i wanna have help making routes for the green line.