pink line city of thames?

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Trololo

Re: plans for a pink line for city of thames?

Post by Trololo »

Ollierocha wrote: 17 Dec 2022, 19:10 i know there isnt a pink line in city of thames but heres a taik
are you going to extend the green line and add a pink line in the near future of the map or are you going to make new updates of it
Haha :lol:
Dude, keep asking stuff like that and you'll soon be the most hated guy on this forum.
Leipzig_LP

Post by Leipzig_LP »

Trololo wrote: 10 Jan 2023, 12:07
Ollierocha wrote: 17 Dec 2022, 19:10 i know there isnt a pink line in city of thames but heres a taik
are you going to extend the green line and add a pink line in the near future of the map or are you going to make new updates of it
Haha :lol:
Dude, keep asking stuff like that and you'll soon be the most hated guy on this forum.
true :)
Metro Sim Beta is a really great game.
Nicolas

Post by Nicolas »

I think suggestions should be "educated" in a way that takes consideration of the possibilities of the game, and what the developers can do in a reasonable time frame. Not requesting big maps like Simvliet, Rijndam or Thames (which are projects that take many years to realize) but instead things like the smaller maps Sjoerd made in recent years. I remember proposing a short Boston tram line years ago, of which Sjoerd even began placing some tracks on a map to see how feasible it might be. That one had the advantage of the rolling stock already existing in the game, the PCC tram from the Toronto map. Bigger projects will obviously take more time and effort and the devs will want them to be something of their interest, rather than someone else's.
Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

Simple suggestions like how to improve coding and functions are fine. Like how I suggested a doppler effect for sounds and some strings that could make traffic signals cycling work.

Map building is just cosmetic demands, not developing a function for the game. That's why it's frowned upon when demanding maps.
WW3 is at our doorstep. Gear up just in case. PROTECT THE METROS!
Nicolas

Post by Nicolas »

The thing I wish the most for this sim is a pause option. Perhaps a save and load feature is too much asking, but at least a proper way to pause the simulation would be a huge improvement IMHO. I know I could just turn on AI, but I like to drive myself 99% of the time and don't like to miss out parts of the ride because I have to do something and there's no pause option.
Cirkellijn

Post by Cirkellijn »

Nicolas wrote: 10 Jan 2023, 16:54 I think suggestions should be "educated" in a way that takes consideration of the possibilities of the game, and what the developers can do in a reasonable time frame. Not requesting big maps like Simvliet, Rijndam or Thames (which are projects that take many years to realize) but instead things like the smaller maps Sjoerd made in recent years. I remember proposing a short Boston tram line years ago, of which Sjoerd even began placing some tracks on a map to see how feasible it might be. That one had the advantage of the rolling stock already existing in the game, the PCC tram from the Toronto map. Bigger projects will obviously take more time and effort and the devs will want them to be something of their interest, rather than someone else's.
I agree on that. When i proposed a Munich-style map for the Munich Type A trains some time ago, i was also thinking more of a short german-style line, rather than a fully fletched network like Rijndam.
A Tram is good, but a Metro is better! 8-)
NJTFAN1235!

Re: pink line city of thames?

Post by NJTFAN1235! »

Look guys, i think our best bet is to wait.
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

How is kicking a half year old topic considered waiting?
NJTFAN1235!

Post by NJTFAN1235! »

IDK :roll: Budget Cuts....... (joke)

Oh btw, check my recently made activity