Beta 3.17

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Sjoerd

Re: Beta 3.17

Post by Sjoerd »

AlistairCowell wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 23:40
thijs773 wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 21:50 Maybe a KTM Citylink repaint? We already have KTM 23 and 31 repaints, so why is the Citylink missing out :D)
If I were Sjoerd, I'd do a repaintable version for Standard Gauge and Meter gauge versions :D
As the textures for the FGV (meter gauge) KTM Citylink and the R-Net (standard gauge) KTM Citylink are already build in a way that is in principle suitable for repainting them (only it's 3 texture files per vehicle; end section left, end section right, and middle section), and therefore I won't have to spend a lot of time creating new repaintable textures and applying those to the 3D models....
I have approved this request; the FGV and R-Net Citylinks will be repaintable. ;)

(Ofcourse; in return I'll expect to see screenshots of your creations :D )
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
RotterdamMetroLover

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

Sgt_DeBones wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 21:06
RotterdamMetroLover wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 19:08 it gets rather annoying.
You mean VERY annoying, right?
Yup ;)
Leipzig_LP

Post by Leipzig_LP »

[/quote]

I have approved this request; the FGV and R-Net Citylinks will be repaintable. ;)
(Ofcourse; in return I'll expect to see screenshots of your creations :D )

[/quote]Of course you get when the updated KTM tracks Citylink and Meterspur FGV are available.
Metro Sim Beta is a really great game.
tunneltrain96

Post by tunneltrain96 »

Well now we have a quote that didn't work :D
Finally updated my avatar photo :)
zandoodle

Post by zandoodle »

That is because the quote was "started" with a close quote (note the slash before quote.) the correct way is

Code: Select all

[quote]Quote goes here[/quote]
Lyon

Post by Lyon »

Hey, one question about the citadis trams, is regarding the speed limits of the trams, I notice that in the TSF trams (citadis trams) their maximum velocity is around the 95 km to 100km, but in contrast the other citados (the ones that come together when downloaded, the citadis 302 and 402), they only go to 80km. My question is, is that the real and actually final speed atribuited for them (the citadis 302 and 402) or its going to be increased in this next actualization (3.17)
You dont love tram much i love✌🏾✌🏾
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

The Citadis 302/402 trams have the correct maximum speed.

The TFS has been a bit 'overclocked' in the simulator, as we wanted it to run on the Hageningen lightrail lines, and it wasn't making it in the timetable otherwise. Increasing the max speed of that tram a bit was a lot less work compared to changing the timetables.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Lyon

Post by Lyon »

Aloo, a question, is about the new simvliet update (with hageningen trams), no one has mentioned it yet but how goes the part of this project focused on simvliet railways, the connections between essim, simvliet and hageningen???
And another question, if it can be revealed now, what kind of rolling stock will be used on simvliet railways, NS rolling stocks, or will we have a special train to serve Simvliet (For example, A train with repaint the sprinter, or who knows a new sprinter??)
alexandru987

Post by alexandru987 »

Lyon wrote: 30 Dec 2021, 23:47 Aloo, a question, is about the new simvliet update (with hageningen trams), no one has mentioned it yet but how goes the part of this project focused on simvliet railways, the connections between essim, simvliet and hageningen???
And another question, if it can be revealed now, what kind of rolling stock will be used on simvliet railways, NS rolling stocks, or will we have a special train to serve Simvliet (For example, A train with repaint the sprinter, or who knows a new sprinter??)
It was mentioned a while ago, the tracks and signals are in place, but theres no scenery, and so the expansion will probably not be ready for 3.17
Lyon

Post by Lyon »

Thanks for the answer and happy new year