Beta 3.17

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Leipzig_LP

Re: Beta 3.17

Post by Leipzig_LP »

It can only be a coincidence that you also subscribed to Geoff Marshall but ok I wanted to do such a FIS add-on for Hageningen 11-17, only I have certain stops that are not advertised, for example Drs P Straat, they also have a schematic map where also the names of the stops are completely written out?
Metro Sim Beta is a really great game.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Leipzig_LP wrote: 10 Dec 2021, 14:57 It can only be a coincidence that you also subscribed to Geoff Marshall but ok I wanted to do such a FIS add-on for Hageningen 11-17, only I have certain stops that are not advertised, for example Drs P Straat, they also have a schematic map where also the names of the stops are completely written out?
What's a "FIS"?

A map with all the names? I posted that some time ago... Here it is again;
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Leipzig_LP

Post by Leipzig_LP »

Thank you, I actually wanted to do a Halte Omroep add on but unfortunately I have no idea about the changelog text files and the text file that is called HalteOmreop, which are really important.
Metro Sim Beta is a really great game.
thijs773

Post by thijs773 »

A question: since most recently released tram rolling stock has been equipped with vehicle ticket check-in machines, will these machines be added to the KTM trams as well? It looks odd to have no check-in poles at the stops (in Simvliet) and also none in the vehicle. This way we can still realistically use the KTM stock on the Simvliet network. (Bonus points if the Rijndam network is being converted in the future to use vehicle check-in as well.)
Maker of the HalteOmroep/Afroeptool Rijndam 2022 Add-on
Having issues in the sim with an AMD GPU? Check the AMD GPU render fix thread.
tunneltrain96

Post by tunneltrain96 »

Maybe they're going Sheffield style where they have a person selling tickets on board. :D
Finally updated my avatar photo :)
thijs773

Post by thijs773 »

That is funnily enough also what happens at RET. Although they are phasing it out and making people scan a QR code to buy tickets online from their phone. Totally isnt going to increase the amount of illegal travelers (there will be no ticket seller on board to check if people are checking in and out). Also very handy for old people who hate smartphones.
Maker of the HalteOmroep/Afroeptool Rijndam 2022 Add-on
Having issues in the sim with an AMD GPU? Check the AMD GPU render fix thread.
RotterdamMetroLover

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

Leipzig_LP wrote: 10 Dec 2021, 19:58 Thank you, I actually wanted to do a Halte Omroep add on but unfortunately I have no idea about the changelog text files and the text file that is called HalteOmreop, which are really important.
I actually made the sounds of them. I also changed the changelog text on it, but after that halteomroep.exe won't start at all. I don't know what the problem is.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

thijs773 wrote: 15 Dec 2021, 10:41 A question: since most recently released tram rolling stock has been equipped with vehicle ticket check-in machines, will these machines be added to the KTM trams as well? It looks odd to have no check-in poles at the stops (in Simvliet) and also none in the vehicle. This way we can still realistically use the KTM stock on the Simvliet network. (Bonus points if the Rijndam network is being converted in the future to use vehicle check-in as well.)
I'll install them on the R-Net variants of the KTM 23, KTM 31 and KTM Citylink ;)

CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Lyon

Post by Lyon »

This is also available for the citados tram, like o notice that in this map we are Goin to use the tfs trams with the Ret repaint, so those trams have also this machines
You dont love tram much i love✌🏾✌🏾
brandon

Post by brandon »

cool the Tram in the Depot 200% super good