Moderator: senjer

alexandru987

Re: Rijndam

Post by alexandru987 »

Happy birthday 🎉🎉🎉🎉
trains 500

Post by trains 500 »

is this map declared finished sjoerd, it cant take much more scenary to be fair??

is rijndam metro only still on our list?
My youtube channel containing several Metro sim videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCep1Mi ... sBZ9B0lwWA
AlistairCowell

Post by AlistairCowell »

I don't see any more extensions planned for Rijndam. I think the route has became large with Rijndam Metro and tram network, together with the NS heavy rail network. I think the only provision of the route extension would probably be either north of Rijndam Buitenvelden or east of Essim.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

On the Wiki page https://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/Rijndam_2022, Rijndam 2022 version 1.6 has been made available for download.

Release notes:

-> Fixed terrain errors at canals and tunnel entrances that showed when running v1.5 (or earlier) in Metrosimulator 3.16.
-> Fixed AI stopping problems in activities at line M6 terminus Tropicana.
-> Fixed track detection problem at Molenwijk Depot when traveling from track A39 to the workshop.
-> Fixed "multiple trains directed to track 101 by CVL" problem.
-> Fixed faulty 35kmh signal at Noorderpoort track 2 (CVL block 50) when there is no departing path.
-> Made changes to lighting at several underground stations which should improve framerate (a bit).

New:
-> Activity "M2M3 Timetable 2016"; The M2M3 activity and routing from Rijndam 2016, run on the Rijndam 2022 network.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Lyon

Post by Lyon »

I detected a problem with the TRAXX F140 EM trains on the Rinjdam 2022 map, that they only go at speed 100 in the automatic, even on the high speed line, like the HSM, they just go 100 on normal lines in rinjdam railwayls.
I don't want to be mean, and so I came to say that I am grateful for having made the changes so that we can have a better experience in the simulator
You dont love tram much i love✌🏾✌🏾
AlistairCowell

Post by AlistairCowell »

Minor terrain errors remains in tunnel approaches at Noorderpoort (both M1 and M4 lines) and also on road underpass at Noordvilet and also 's Gravendijk.
MP 85

Post by MP 85 »

Lyon wrote: 01 May 2021, 19:48 I detected a problem with the TRAXX F140 EM trains on the Rinjdam 2022 map, that they only go at speed 100 in the automatic, even on the high speed line, like the HSM, they just go 100 on normal lines in rinjdam railwayls.
I don't want to be mean, and so I came to say that I am grateful for having made the changes so that we can have a better experience in the simulator
I noticed this also but it is not only the TRAXX which is the only one impacted, the RR-DDM also has problems with AI which blocks at 100 km/h
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

MP 85 wrote: 02 May 2021, 19:08 I noticed this also but it is not only the TRAXX which is the only one impacted, the RR-DDM also has problems with AI which blocks at 100 km/h
I looked at this problem.... It's actually "as designed"; since Metrosimulator 3.16, the AI also looks at speedsigns along the track (not only to the speed signal from the ATB). This was needed in order to make the AI work with the new Tripcock system (which was added to the simulator for the City of Thames network), which doesn't have ATB-style speed signals send to the train.

As you may notice; there are a lot of speedsigns for 100 km/h on the Rijndam railways.... so the AI follows them. The Dutch Railways ATB system does not have a code for 100, so it shows (and enforces) the next available one; 130 km/h. So now you have a TRAXX AI system that has seen a 100 km/h speedsign along the track, and gets a 130 km/h speed signal from the ATB.... It will follow the most restrictive one; 100 km/h.

I will make some changes.... add a few speedsigns for higher speeds along the line, and do a new upload in a few days. ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Lyon

Post by Lyon »

OK tanks for the explanation
You dont love tram much i love✌🏾✌🏾
trains 500

Post by trains 500 »

can the same be done for rijndam railways only map pls as that has the same issue and rijndam is too big for my pc
My youtube channel containing several Metro sim videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCep1Mi ... sBZ9B0lwWA