Screenshots & Videos

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

AlistairCowell

Re: Screenshots & Videos

Post by AlistairCowell »

RanstadRail RSG3 EMU pulls out of Zeerwijk on Sunday 21st February 2021 as it operates the Strandboulevard to Simvilet <br />Centraal Line D train.
RanstadRail RSG3 EMU pulls out of Zeerwijk on Sunday 21st February 2021 as it operates the Strandboulevard to Simvilet
Centraal Line D train.
RR_RSG3_Zeerwijk_21022021.jpg (466.57 KiB) Viewed 3257 times
RanstadRail RSG3 EMU arrives at Simvilet West on the evening of Wednesday 24th February 2021 while forming the <br />Line D service to Strandboulevard.
RanstadRail RSG3 EMU arrives at Simvilet West on the evening of Wednesday 24th February 2021 while forming the
Line D service to Strandboulevard.
RR_RSG3_Simvliet_West_24022021.jpg (281.53 KiB) Viewed 3257 times
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Hello. I decided to try the Rijndam 2022 version 1.3.1, and I found this issue in the DRIM panels.
Does anyone know how to fix it?

(I also have the Rijndam Railways 2022 version)
Attachments
Rijndam Centraal_1.jpg
Rijndam Centraal_1.jpg (182.53 KiB) Viewed 2847 times
Rijndam Centraal_2.jpg
Rijndam Centraal_2.jpg (153.38 KiB) Viewed 2847 times
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

I looked into it...

In version 1.4, new lines have been added; the Rijndam - Zeeburg line via Vierdijk, and the Channel Tunnel line. That means a lot of extra stations, and therefore a larger texture file for the CTA-screens on the platforms. The pixel size of that texture file was adapted in order to add extra colums of possible screens to display.
So you probably have the older version of the route in the newer version of the simulator, which contains the newer version of the CTA-screen object, with a texturefile in the older Rijndam version which was made for an older version of the object. This causes a mismatch when the object loads the texturefile, with this effect.

I have updated the Wiki page for Rijndam 2022; downloadlinks for versions prior to 1.4 have been removed.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
RotterdamMetroLover

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

I was bored. But I thought you know what lets speedrun The 3.15/3.16 line C with the HSM. Which I did. Time is 6:18.66 . Try beat that record.
Attachments
HSM 3.16 Line C Speedrun small .png
HSM 3.16 Line C Speedrun small .png (236.07 KiB) Viewed 2709 times
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Can anyone help me? Sometimes, when I drive a train (NS rolling stock), I hear a long "beep" few meters after departing, and then, the train completely stops. No matter if I increase the throtle, the train doesn't move.
However, in the Al mode, that doesn't happens.
Any sugestions in order to fix this situation?
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

In NS stock mainly because of the high speeds as far as I understand you have to confirm the dead man’s switch with ~ or ù, most of the time in contrast to RET’s 20 km/h limit. If you’re stopped just press it again and you’re good to go.
If you’re in City of Thames and Tripcock stops you, you need to press Shift+Tab I think (or Ctrl+Tab if it’s not that) to be able to start again

(No offense and on a personal note though, didn’t you know about it? I mean you’re in the forum as long as I am :) )
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Jim2016 wrote: 04 Mar 2021, 02:37 In NS stock mainly because of the high speeds as far as I understand you have to confirm the dead man’s switch with ~ or ù, most of the time in contrast to RET’s 20 km/h limit. If you’re stopped just press it again and you’re good to go.
If you’re in City of Thames and Tripcock stops you, you need to press Shift+Tab I think (or Ctrl+Tab if it’s not that) to be able to start again

(No offense and on a personal note though, didn’t you know about it? I mean you’re in the forum as long as I am :) )
Actually, I didn't remember about it. XD My bad.

Many thanks. I will try that later.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Indeed; on Dutch Railways ATB, the deadman switch needs to be operated every 30 seconds.

(To be more exact; in reality it is a pedal which needs to be pressed down constantly, and has to be released and re-pressed every 30 seconds. If you pass the 30-second time after last doing it, a buzzer will sound, and if you don't react within 3 seconds, the emergency brakes will be applied.)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Well, I tried what Jim2016 said, and it didn't work. Even I press the ~ key, I still hear the "beep", and the train stops, until I turn off the engine, and then, turn on again.
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

In which station is happening and with which train? To check for myself