Lyon

Re: New tram ideas

Post by Lyon »

Ok
You dont love tram much i love✌🏾✌🏾
luka23

Post by luka23 »

There were some pictures of the Rotterdam Citadis floating around on the old forum, but it was far from complete and had no more updates after that.
Lyon

Post by Lyon »

And a basic Avenio, I use in traffic simulations if the project is in The Hague:

I like more this tram in my see
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Here it is as a complete vehicle in the traffic simulator environment; ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
RSG3

Post by RSG3 »

I found a nice 11G tram model. It doesn't have an interior though.
https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/ ... -11G?hl=nl
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

That link was posted 3 days ago as well, please wait with reposting it until it does have interior :P
alexandru987

Post by alexandru987 »

RSG3 wrote: 10 Aug 2020, 08:51 I found a nice 11G tram model. It doesn't have an interior though.
https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/ ... -11G?hl=nl
I swear that mg2 is making that tram , or whatever his name is , but speaking of Mg2 , what happened to the h2 corridor ? I was so exited for that map
Lyon

Post by Lyon »

Here it is as a complete vehicle in the traffic simulator environment; ;)

It look nice, like always, sjoerd you did a good work✌🏾✌🏾
MG2

Post by MG2 »

alexandru987 wrote: 10 Aug 2020, 09:18I swear that mg2 is making that tram , or whatever his name is , but speaking of Mg2 , what happened to the h2 corridor ? I was so exited for that map
The 'H2 Corridor' has been renamed to 'Dutch National Rail Inspired' and is still planned but has been redone as I wasn't satisfied with it. This is why I still haven't started any topic about this. Same with the trains included. I thought this Mat '64 was finally finished but then I found myself dissatisfied with details below the train (too simple / low poly stuff) so I'm currently redoing it:

This is just the chassis in the image above, the interior is a separate file:

And yes I was and still am doing (RET) trams too but those have low priority.
alexandru987

Post by alexandru987 »

MG2 wrote: 10 Aug 2020, 13:31
alexandru987 wrote: 10 Aug 2020, 09:18I swear that mg2 is making that tram , or whatever his name is , but speaking of Mg2 , what happened to the h2 corridor ? I was so exited for that map
The 'H2 Corridor' has been renamed to 'Dutch National Rail Inspired' and is still planned but has been redone as I wasn't satisfied with it. This is why I still haven't started any topic about this. Same with the trains included. I thought this Mat '64 was finally finished but then I found myself dissatisfied with details below the train (too simple / low poly stuff) so I'm currently redoing it:
Well thats cute , the name seems kinda iffy though , l like h2 better ‘personally’ . Also your trams seemed great when you first posted them lmao. I wish you the best of luck on completing your route xxx