Rijndam 2022 WeekdayTotal issues

Post bug reports here. Please only post bug reports here, no questions or general discussions.

Moderator: senjer

Glory5398

Rijndam 2022 WeekdayTotal issues

Post by Glory5398 »

1. Since the new Rijndam 2022 1.5 update i noticed that on the T4 line in the terminus at Winkelcentrum Bogaard when the Tram is ready to go The Signal doesnt change this issue also happens on Central Station where the Signal does not change.

2. On the new Rijndam 2022 Nooderpoort Track layout on the Activity The AI trains does not seem to be Programmed to go on the new tracks i had an Issue in the activity when an M4 AI train went on the M1 tracks and An M1 AI went on the M4 tracks The same thing goes to M7 where it Stopped right outside the Station in the Console it does not have the routing to go on the Siding Platform.
TS_Trainspotter

Re: Rijndam 2022 WeekdayTotal issues

Post by TS_Trainspotter »

This has already been discussed by Sjoerd, some old activities won't work anymore because of those changes. You can always fix them by yourself, create a new one (if you know how to do it :lol: )
Glory5398

Post by Glory5398 »

Im not sure how to do it can anybody show me how to
TS_Trainspotter

Post by TS_Trainspotter »

I don't know how to do it, there are many guides on sim bemined and on the forums, you can try to search there. (I'd suggest taking a file that was written by someone else - and is correct - and simply change trains, track numbers, train numbers and things like this)
MikeCA173

Post by MikeCA173 »

I have Rijndam 2022 installed but I am unable to load any trains onto other lines, why is this the case?

The Train Day AI doesn't include metro services, and 1 of the Intercity trains (8316AC) coming from Rijndam Airport to Rijndam Centraal, arrives into Platform 4 at Rijndam Centraal but doesn't switch ends, as in the loco facing towards the City from the airport stays on. However this is different with 8326AC, there is no problems with that train turning around at Rijndam Centraal.

Also, train services departing from Rijndam Centraal (Platform 2) bound for Noordvliet, one of the services acts like 8316AC. It arrives at Noordvliet SPR platform, however the train is unable to turn itself around, the cab remains lit even though everything is registered on the CVL, the other train that terminates there also coming from Rijndam Centraal is able to turn itself around. What is going on?

Also, how can I incoporate trains download from the rolling stock page of the Wiki into the activities?

Note: I have followed everything stated in the ReadMe document.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Trains not turning off at their end station happens at random, and is a known bug. There is no solution for that, but I get the impression that less powerful computers have to deal with this isue more often then more powerful computers.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
perfecttrains1000

Post by perfecttrains1000 »

From my experience, it seems to be lag spikes causing the trains not turning around, cause when im in fast forward speeds, it starts to be a bit choppy the faster i go, and more trains seem to not turn around so maybe
MikeCA173

Post by MikeCA173 »

Why does a M1 train bound for Panbos arrive at Noorderpoort Platform 3 when it is allocated to M4 trains bound for Rijndam Airport?