Screenshots & Videos

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Sjoerd

Re: Screenshots & Videos

Post by Sjoerd »

iamhankhamTS wrote: 28 Apr 2020, 17:47 EDIT: Well that didn't take long! :lol:
I had already started working on it before I even started the 'Rijndam Railways' spinoff from Rijndam 2022 v1.4. ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
PetttRocket

Post by PetttRocket »

Sjoerd
If it is a German route which city is it

Maby Frankfurt 🤔?
Hi
alexandru987

Post by alexandru987 »

Hello everybody . I have been following the progress of Metrosim for about 2 years now .I dont know if this is an inappropriate place to most this comment but here it goes.

First of all ,I would like to congratulate all the people working on this game , mostly Micheal and Sjoerd. I want to say that i genuinely love you're work and all the maps you have made. With that in mind ,i do want to say a few little things.

The editor . I know that countless people moaned about the editor not being released , and to that i want to say , that i feel like , and i hope that people agree with me on this , but i feel like alot of people would really be happy if the editor was released. I know that this is micheals game , and he has ever right not to want to release the editor , perhaps due to it being unfinished , and buggy , but to that i want to say that i think that some work work should be done to make a more refined editor for people to use. I am not demanding that the editor be release , because like i said , this is micheals game , and he has every right to do what he wants to with the editor , and i dont want to sound desperate for it , but i do think that a lot of people would appreciate an editor of some kind. At the end of the day , i know this is a free game being made by one person , but i do think that a sort of editor should be made, and if that means that no new routes are made/ worked on for while , i think that the end result would be greatly appreciated and the lack of new routes , would be forgiven.

At the end of the day , this is just my opinion , and once again , i am not demanding that an editor be released, but i would like some answers to why no visible progress is being made on refining the fixing the editor , to make it releasable .

Thank you for your time
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

Among other things it would need a very detailed documentation to explain everything so that the forum here is not literally spammed with questions “what does this do?”, “how does this work?”, “how the CVL editor works?” etc.
alexandru987

Post by alexandru987 »

Oh , definitely . It should be easy to use and have information on how to use everything. Personally i think people would be very content with that .
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

I'm going to say this one more time: the editor is not going to be released. And now back to topic.
PetttRocket

Post by PetttRocket »

Ok
Back to the topic
Which map are you building now
Hi
alexandru987

Post by alexandru987 »

i know that theres , Simvliet lightrail 2 , nederdam , that underground route and rotterdam in production.
PetttRocket

Post by PetttRocket »

alexandru987 wrote: 28 Apr 2020, 20:09 i know that theres , Simvliet lightrail 2 , nederdam , that underground route and rotterdam in production.
I think simvliet
Hi
PetttRocket

Post by PetttRocket »

It is London
Look at the numbers of cars
_____6= 2 D-Stock or Tube Stock
_____7= 1 S7-Stock
And the trains drive in the „wrong“ direction

Say if it’s right Michiel
Last edited by PetttRocket on 28 Apr 2020, 20:14, edited 1 time in total.
Hi