Rijndam

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Sjoerd

Re: Rijndam

Post by Sjoerd »

Trainzdriver328 wrote: 05 Apr 2020, 20:03 Will the Rijndam v.1.4 be available as a light version or not?
Read the release text again.... ;)

http://sim.bemined.nl/forum/viewtopic.p ... 030#p26330
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Trainzdriver328

Post by Trainzdriver328 »

Ok I've read it now, thanks! 😁
A German Train Simulator Gamer! 🎮🎮 🚄🚄
Trainzdriver328

Post by Trainzdriver328 »

But with the light version In my opinion it would make sense to omit the route to Essim
A German Train Simulator Gamer! 🎮🎮 🚄🚄
zandoodle

Post by zandoodle »

For some reason, in Rijndam 2022 v1.4 at Vierdijk Industrie:
a) a train traversing the loop on ai will stop just before V2
b) the signal at the end of v2 heading towards the station will remain red even when a route is set and the ai is willing to pass it
c) if a train heading for Vierdijk Industrie starts with the number 9 (and possibly 8), a route will instead be set for the single track section to Hemlo
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Fixed.
Also the failure to stop issues have beend looked at.

You can re-download: https://filehorst.de/d/digsedBE (link updated)

All download links will now be updated.
Last edited by Sjoerd on 06 Apr 2020, 12:06, edited 2 times in total.
Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

Here's a side request/suggestion: Large crossings should have overhead flashers/signals so people stuck far behind in traffic cluelessly don't have road rage (specifically my grandfather). :lol:

WW3 is at our doorstep. Gear up just in case. PROTECT THE METROS!
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

And last-but-not-least: If a "Rijndam Railways Only" network is requested based on this network; I'll wait a week of so to see if any network-releated problems turn up from this version. If not, I'll start on a "Rijndam Railways Only" based on this. This is to make sure I won't have to solve the same issues twice, after I have copied it to do the Railways-version

yes please that would be awesome!
Usually found in the 1700 and the 186 043/186 122
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Sgt_DeBones wrote: 05 Apr 2020, 23:26 Here's a side request/suggestion: Large crossings should have overhead flashers/signals so people stuck far behind in traffic cluelessly don't have road rage (specifically my grandfather). :lol:
Cluelessly why traffic has stopped for a level crossing? Hahaha, that sounds very American to me; where there are so few trains, especially outside of city's (one or two trains a day and you're lucky), that the chance of you having to stop for one is very small. So small, that lots of drivers won't even notice there is a level crossing even if they pass it on a daily basis :lol:

Now compare that to the Netherlands, where the lowest frequency still means two passing trains per hour (one per direction), and some level crossings are closed more minutes per hour then they are open (I know examples of up to 40min of total closure-time per hour). :D So if you are stopped there.... Unless you are there for the first time, you'll know why you're standing still :D
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

Don't underestimate the stupidity of some people :P
zandoodle

Post by zandoodle »

At Vierdijk Industrie, trains are still stopping before (i.e. not entering) block V2 when coming from V1 until a route has been set out of V2