Beta 3.15

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Citadis

Re: Beta 3.15

Post by Citadis »

jimmy wrote: 28 Dec 2019, 01:41 How to attach a screenshot here?

I want to show all the images/pictures here, so that you all can help me.
Just post it here with attachments tab or post it on a picture uploader website and copy the link to the picture. Then place it on the forum between img tags.
jimmy wrote: 28 Dec 2019, 06:27 I mean add another train after me (for example: 6 minutes interval), then another train after that, then another train after that... keep on adding.

How to set the intervals between trains? So that they are not too cloase to each other.
Everything happens in the activities. It's in these files that you program all the trains and their schedules. The mechanics being more complex than the explorer mode, I advise you to read this article: http://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/Basic_Activity_Guide
Citadis : French Type of trams (yes, i'm french :) )
Sorry for my english but enjoy Metro Sim Beta !
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

@jimmy Did you manage to get the train going?
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

jimmy wrote: 28 Dec 2019, 03:47 How to add more trains in the game, so that it looks like peak hours?
The easiest way to simulate something like that is to play an existing activity. Of course you don’t have to drive; let the AI take over and you can just explore
jimmy

Post by jimmy »

Yes I can play the game now , sorry that I have been struggling initially . Thank you for your help .

I press the activity button ( which is on the same page as explore ) , but nothing comes out . It seems like no effect . What other button I should press so that there are more trains on the track ?

Suppose now that I started my train from molehill to pantos on m1 line . Once I reach panbos , what should I do to go to the front of the train to drive the train back to molevjik ?
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

jimmy wrote: 29 Dec 2019, 00:38 I press the activity button ( which is on the same page as explore ) , but nothing comes out . It seems like no effect . What other button I should press so that there are more trains on the track ?
Perhaps first select the activity you want before clicking on "Activity"? :D
Once I reach panbos , what should I do to go to the front of the train to drive the train back to molevjik ?
Click on the cabine to get in.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
jimmy

Post by jimmy »

I reach safety at Panbos.

After I get into the cabinet At Panbos at the front of the train, I press "Ctrl+F4" to start the control.

Then when the time is up (from the schedule), I press ">", but the train does not move. What happen? What should I do?

I want to go back to Molenvjik.
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

Did you turn off the other cabin by pressing Shift+F4?
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Only one cabin can be "on" for the train to be able to move. If you have two or more activated in the same train, that will apply the brakes.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
jimmy

Post by jimmy »

I drive M1 line from Rolevjik to Panbos.

After I reached Panbos, I drive back in the direction back to Rolevjik. It will pass through Northdeeport. Now my train is stuck at the Northdeeport most extremely right platform. NO matter how many times I press, the train does not leave the station. Is there any bugs there?
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

In the station before Noorderpoort, did you retract the pantographs with Shift+P?