RSG3

Re: Screenshots & Videos

Post by RSG3 »

I am not responsible for this.

:lol:
PacerLover23

Post by PacerLover23 »

So its a fault with the Automatic driving systems then ?
tunneltrain96

Post by tunneltrain96 »

We will never know :D
Finally updated my avatar photo :)
loris

Post by loris »

It is a pretty short video but at least is done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52hDlFL-3gw
I don't understand i don't speak French :lol:

Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC406ek ... ivT7yqE4KQ
Transrapid1

Post by Transrapid1 »

My DB Regio train just arrived!
Attachments
DB Regio 09:45 service from Strandboulevard, terminating at SImvliet Centraal and is ready to return to Hageningen Strandboulevard.
DB Regio 09:45 service from Strandboulevard, terminating at SImvliet Centraal and is ready to return to Hageningen Strandboulevard.
regiosim.png (433.25 KiB) Viewed 2170 times
Trainzdriver328

Post by Trainzdriver328 »

Very nice!
A German Train Simulator Gamer! 🎮🎮 🚄🚄
brozma

Post by brozma »

Michiel wrote: 28 Jun 2021, 19:28 Anyone wants a bigger route for trains?
You bet I want! That's something I really want to, since railway tracks started appearing in metrosim. A big railway high speed track with long distance, so I can thoroughly simulate express trains, like NS-ICM express train from Essim to Simvliet. I know, that MG2 is working on railway route, but it's still a huge WIP, and judging by screenshot of that route made by MG2, I don't think, that express train service would be possible on it.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

Essim is actually not that far from Delfsblaak so don't expect to much here, on the other hand Essim - Hageningen will be an interesting trip for the intercity service.
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

Simvliet-Hageningen-Essim map with accurate distances between the stations.
Attachments
Lijnenkaart.png
Lijnenkaart.png (124.71 KiB) Viewed 1980 times
MG2

Post by MG2 »

brozma wrote: 04 Jul 2021, 11:38You bet I want! That's something I really want to, since railway tracks started appearing in metrosim. A big railway high speed track with long distance, so I can thoroughly simulate express trains, like NS-ICM express train from Essim to Simvliet. I know, that MG2 is working on railway route, but it's still a huge WIP, and judging by screenshot of that route made by MG2, I don't think, that express train service would be possible on it.

Forget the screenshots that showed no more than 0,1% of what the route will finally be. Yes it's still a huge WIP (nothing has been done since the screenshots) but that's mostly because the editor lacks orientation tools such as a map. I just don't know where i'm going as i lay track and there's nog way I can create a loop and make two separate lines connect. Michiel is able to do this but i have no idea how he does that. I was about to ask him for help on this by the way. So if I'd ever be able to do this, my national railway map will be bigger than any other. And last but not least, rolling stock has been moving on wich is why I've now finally announced the Mat '64 ;)