TFS tram

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Sjoerd

TFS tram

Post by Sjoerd »

New project: The "Tramway français standard" (French standard tram)

This is a project I had started on earlier (in fact; directly after I released the Citadis tram package), but did not get very far; back then, I only did the inside walls for the passenger compartment.
I decided to revive this project. :)

Current status; it can drive, the doors are animated (but need more finetuning), and the mirrors can fold out (but only both at the same time; there are only 3 "cab-animation" keys, and I need two of them for the internal driver door, and the side service door. So only one remains to operate both mirrors).
A new drivers cab has been build, but is not functional yet. There are no chairs yet inside; only the walls, roof and floor.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Sgt_DeBones

Re: TFS tram

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

Not gonna lie, that's a creamy announcement. One of my favorite European trams finally arriving in the sim. 🤤 : Definitely not because is the closest tram to an S70/S700 (Avanto).
WW3 is at our doorstep. Gear up just in case. PROTECT THE METROS!
BaptBus

Post by BaptBus »

Good project !

What are the planned variants of that beautiful tram (was used as a metro in my town) ?
MG2

Post by MG2 »

Perfect choice Sjoerd! An RET version of this one wouldn't be that unrealistic :mrgreen:

PS. I noticed the issue with the images (unreliable site I used) fixed it by using postimg as well ;)

Last edited by MG2 on 04 Jul 2021, 20:29, edited 1 time in total.
tunneltrain96

Post by tunneltrain96 »

I like the design of the TFS, I think it's going to be a good addition to the simulator!
Finally updated my avatar photo :)
luka23

Post by luka23 »

MG2 wrote: 04 Jul 2021, 19:45 Perfect choice Sjoerd! An RET version of this one wouldn't be that unrealistic :mrgreen:

PS. I noticed the issue with the images (unreliable site I used) fixed it by using postimg as well ;)

(Img)
(Img)
Never knew there was a third track at Maashaven?
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Maashaven was once also the end of line 12 (https://trams.fandom.com/nl/wiki/Lijn_12_(Rotterdam) ). The reversing loop is still there and can still be used.
I guess this 3rd track was ment for vehicles of line 12, to wait for their departuretime without being in the way of line 2, and without the need to wait in the reversing loop, which is much more in the middle of a residential area (I'm guessing those residents didn't want stationary trams in front of their homes all the time).
MP 85

Post by MP 85 »

Finally the tfs tram arrives on the simulator, Great :)

The tram No. 2020 of TAG Network (Grenoble) left a souvenir of his visit to Rotterdam
Capture d’écran 2021-07-06 194909.jpg
Capture d’écran 2021-07-06 194909.jpg (204.82 KiB) Viewed 3193 times
Translation : During the summer of 1988 this tram circulated on the network R.E.T Rotterdam / Netherlands

it would be a good idea to put this plate to the tram No. 2020 will be in the simulator
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Working on the interior.... ;)

Citadis

Post by Citadis »

My Town! So great! ❤️
Citadis : French Type of trams (yes, i'm french :) )
Sorry for my english but enjoy Metro Sim Beta !