Sjoerd

Re: TFS tram

Post by Sjoerd »

ltr: Rouen, Grenoble, Paris
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Citadis

Post by Citadis »

Sjoerd wrote: 11 Jul 2021, 11:20 Do you know where in the vehicle this is located?
;)
Being from Grenoble, I know that. Do you see the electrical compartment behind the cab? That's placed on, inside the passenger area.
In this picture, the plate will be just under the stickers with seats number.

A thing you can't see from outside, there are line displays inside the tram next to the doors. Here is a pic
Line display is the little black square at the right of the door, just under the roof.
Here you can see it better (I guess), just on the left side of the Red circle crossed out. This line indicator is nearby of every door, always on the (up) right side of door. Just over the line display, in the same black square, that's writed "Ligne" (Line in english).

For information, IRL coupling is only used in emergency cases, when a tram fall down and need to be pulled(or pushed) to the depot. (so not in service.)

For information too, some Grenoble trams (and Rouen/Gaziantep ones) have been renovated and there are some changes inside and outside (renovated are the whites ones)

Last thing, if you need some sounds recording, some specific pics for Grenoble TFS or other things, I might give you help From the beginning of August
Citadis : French Type of trams (yes, i'm french :) )
Sorry for my english but enjoy Metro Sim Beta !
Abaris Studio

Post by Abaris Studio »

Good evening, will you make these version of TFS?
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

I'll be releasing this in a week or two if all goes well. So I'll get some sounds elsewere, I halve already found a few sources for sounds.

If you are close to these trams.... If you can make close view pictures of these 'Line display's' and other notices/stickers from inside the vehicle (preferably at a directly-in-front angle), that would help to add more detail to the vehicle.

And yes, for the Grenoble tram I chose the orange/yellow seats.

Coupling; yes, Looking at the pictures I found, I was also thinking "this is not for standard in-service coupling". However; they must have had the possibility in mind; after all; they did design it in a way that you do not have to remove part of the plating to get to the coupler. It can just be opened, and it still looks good.
Here you can see something similar on the Nates TFS-1 (a completly different tram type... Not planning to do that one :D );

I just put in a pretty standard coupler-type for trams, which I have also seen used in Alicante (Spain), Utrecht (NL) and Amsterdam (NL) for coupled passenger service. In the simulator, if you want to drive them coupled... As long as you choose a route with long enough platforms, go right ahead ;)
tunneltrain96

Post by tunneltrain96 »

I saw that there was one of the trams at one of the Simvliet depots, will these trams be able to work on the light rail system there?
Finally updated my avatar photo :)
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Yes :)
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

MG2 wrote: 04 Jul 2021, 19:45 Perfect choice Sjoerd! An RET version of this one wouldn't be that unrealistic :mrgreen:
Okay.... I'll include a fictional "what if" version in this package too... :D

Well... After making the variants, now back to the cab, animations, sounds....
Oh.... and that Rotterdam plaque for in the Grenoble nr.2020 :)
Polete06

Post by Polete06 »

wooooow!!!
Termatenjohan

Post by Termatenjohan »

is it possible to make the green line blue? nowadays all RET vehicles have that
Altijd op zoek naar reisgenoten voor een rondje bussen in rotterdam en dordrecht.
instagram: ov_spotter_nl_
Savage Kid

Post by Savage Kid »

whats the speed limit