Class 378 ZUB

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Piccadilly

Class 378 ZUB

Post by Piccadilly »

Hi guys,
Found a slight bug with the Class 378, on Line D, on ZUB the safety system only allows the trains do to 10km/h, this causes huge delays on Line D, is there a fix for this, or is there any solution.

Thanks very much
MP 85

Re: Class 378 ZUB

Post by MP 85 »

Piccadilly

Post by Piccadilly »

Thanks very much
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Sjoerd wrote: 21 Apr 2021, 20:21 I see the problem (just did a testdrive....).
I haven't got a clue why this happens at the moment, as all settings seem to be right; it should just switch to ZUB as soon as the first ZUB222c trackmagnet is passed.
So for now.... Just switch the train to tripcock-mode (press A). That will allow you (and the AI) to drive, as Tripcock doesn't limit your speed.
I have since found out; The switch to ZUB doesn't work due to a small bug in the current version of the simulator. This can not be solved on the side of the train, unless I add a version of the train without the manual ATP-selectorswitch. But that version would than not have Tripcock available.
Perhaps I should do this?
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Piccadilly

Post by Piccadilly »

Sjoerd wrote: 29 Apr 2021, 20:03 I have since found out; The switch to ZUB doesn't work due to a small bug in the current version of the simulator. This can not be solved on the side of the train, unless I add a version of the train without the manual ATP-selectorswitch. But that version would than not have Tripcock available.
Perhaps I should do this?
Perhaps, but only for Simvliet only not sure if it would be worth your time?