Problem in Rijndam M6

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Lyon

Problem in Rijndam M6

Post by Lyon »

First of all, I do not want to be inconvenient and people think that I am only here to criticize the work of others, very far from it, in fact I admire this simulator a lot and I recognize that it is a good program that entertains me immensely and in that I have no doubts,.
I am creating this topic because after a long time without entering the rijndam map I decided to open an activity to play, and I noticed that on the M6 ​​line there was a problem, which consisted of the fact that the automatic trains that entered both main terminals of the M6 did not enter the station at all, being that they stopped in the middle of it and I couldn’t disconnect, and when I noticed it I thought it was an error in the activity, so I opened another one to confirm it, and I realized that the error was still there I tried to drive manually while the trains entered the terminals of the M6, but whenever I put in automatic, they stopped automatically and did not turn off, or reverse.
Once again I am not criticizing, it is because I like this simulator so much that I come here to report these things
You dont love tram much i love✌🏾✌🏾
Citadis

Re: Problem in Rijndam M6

Post by Citadis »

Hi! You're not the only one with this problem. I have it too, and I tried to report it in quick way, (see this post)
Citadis wrote: 25 Mar 2021, 18:10 (just a quote to link the post)

I've tried too install again Metro simulator but nothing changed.
Citadis : French Type of trams (yes, i'm french :) )
Sorry for my english but enjoy Metro Sim Beta !
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

I noticed it with the MP73 and fixed it for this train (before the release). However, as it was a change in the ATB configuration file for this train in order to react differently to the ATB code that was being recieved from the tracks at those locations, and I cabn't really re-release all trains.... I'd rather fix it by making a modification in the ATB code being send from the tracks.
Rijndam 2022 needs an update anyway, to fix those bits of grass that popped up when Metrosimulator 3.16 was released (which have already been fixed in all other Rijndam networks).

So, I have now made the needed changes in the route. Before I make a release package (for lets call it Rijndam 2022 v1.5.1).... Are there any other updates any of you would suggest?
Perhaps removing the tram platforms at the lower level of Transferium Rijndijk, or do you want to keep those?
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Lyon

Post by Lyon »

I have an suggestion, and I now that is a thing that requires a lot of work, but i would like to hear the others opinion.
My suggestion is to update the buitenvelden tram deport to accomodate the trams that serve the line T4, it is one of the things that I have notice that, T4 trams don't have a space inside the deport.
Other thing, in my point of view I dont agree with the remotion of the tram tracks in the transferium rijndijk, because those tracks and platforms represents the history and the evolution of rijndam. On the other hand, and it is a personal stuff, i develop an activity for T3 with acoupulated trams with a timetable of 10 and 10 minutes, and those track are serving as a secound deport for those extra 4 trams (acoupulated trams) to serve this T3 activity.
I hope that this tracks does not disapear for this factors and when the uptade of rijndam I would like to show this activity for you to drive😇
Ps: the activity of T3 is with the M5, that means that the M5 change is timetable to 10 and 10 minutes like T3
You dont love tram much i love✌🏾✌🏾
Citadis

Post by Citadis »

Sjoerd wrote: 11 Apr 2021, 19:55 So, I have now made the needed changes in the route. Before I make a release package (for lets call it Rijndam 2022 v1.5.1).... Are there any other updates any of you would suggest?
- Is there any way to get the M7 to Airport again ?
- Is all AI-markers at Centraal Station sidings ok ?
- Maybe place all switchs needed to completly switch off lights on subway ?
I don't see anything else yet.
Perhaps removing the tram platforms at the lower level of Transferium Rijndijk, or do you want to keep those?
Please let it as it is, I like it like that.
Citadis : French Type of trams (yes, i'm french :) )
Sorry for my english but enjoy Metro Sim Beta !
MP 85

Post by MP 85 »

Sjoerd wrote: 11 Apr 2021, 19:55 So, I have now made the needed changes in the route. Before I make a release package (for lets call it Rijndam 2022 v1.5.1).... Are there any other updates any of you would suggest?
I have identified a problem towards the Molenwijk depot, a problem of atb and track detection, you can have a look in the video
:arrow: https://youtu.be/SfbCPImOe4k
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

MP 85 wrote: 12 Apr 2021, 13:35 I have identified a problem towards the Molenwijk depot, a problem of atb and track detection, you can have a look in the video
:arrow: https://youtu.be/SfbCPImOe4k
Okay... Fixed that.
But how are you able to set the path in the depot without typing "A40 A39 RWI" and "A39 A33 RWI"? Because there is no function of simply clicking on those tracks to create a path... (I tried :lol: )
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

Control -> Create path ;)
HexxOP

Post by HexxOP »

If I may add a little thing, I checked on 2018 and 2020 but I suppose the same happens on the 2022 version.
On the 101 block, to enter the depot, if a train is waiting at the signal #S998, and that you send another train behind it, the ATB send you a permissive order on the junction, and if you continue (as there's no S sign), it gives you the 35 state, as if the track were free.

I remember a long time ago, I managed to make the AI train hit the one stopped (with a longer train in front there's not enough space to brake at 35), though now I tried and the train stopped before running on the faulty block.
CaptureRijndam2018.JPG
CaptureRijndam2018.JPG (150.02 KiB) Viewed 2501 times
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

HexxOP wrote: 12 Apr 2021, 19:24it gives you the 35 state, as if the track were free.
It's probably configured as distant signal, those do not check whether the block is occupied. Distant signals cannot show red for this reason, the previous signal should not have cleared allowing you access to this block.