R-NET HSG3

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

RSG3

R-NET HSG3

Post by RSG3 »

So the fictive R-NET HSG3s have this thing, the front and edge around the roof still have the RET grey. So I thought, could the edge of the roof be made in the R-NET red, and the front in the R-NET grey? I think this would look a lot better.

my (horrible) photoshop of how it would look
AlistairCowell

Re: R-NET HSG3

Post by AlistairCowell »

Pity we don't have a repaintable RSG/SG3/HSG3s, but good impression by the way.
I've done a few edits before (minor ones, to remove numbering, etc).
CitadisNicola

Post by CitadisNicola »

RSG3 wrote: 18 Mar 2021, 20:40 So the fictive R-NET HSG3s have this thing, the front and edge around the roof still have the RET grey. So I thought, could the edge of the roof be made in the R-NET red, and the front in the R-NET grey? I think this would look a lot better.

my (horrible) photoshop of how it would look

If you would finishing up like this, please make it like the Dutch Railways Stadler FLIRT-3 on the line Alphen at the Rhine and Gouda
Please https://images.app.goo.gl/iALvb3G5RTdzGAUt7

Please do this: Make the front red and add the text: R-NET

Between the second and the third , please place the sentence: Reizen met de zekerheid met R-NET, door RET.

If you wanna know, what that means: Traveling with the assurance of R-NET, by RET

I'd hope I helped you with enough information, i'f not. Please reply

Nicola van Bemmel
AlistairCowell

Post by AlistairCowell »

This R-NET dark grey and red livery is normally used on buses, trams and commuter trains, and the roof and fronts is supposed to be red.
The metro trains are light grey with red doors. The Rotterdam metro is quite confusing because there is R-NET and RanstadRail.

For some reason, HSG3 in fictional dark grey livery included in MSB had grey roofs edges and front.
CitadisNicola

Post by CitadisNicola »

AlistairCowell wrote: 23 Mar 2021, 17:10 This R-NET dark grey and red livery is normally used on buses, trams and commuter trains, and the roof and fronts is supposed to be red.
The metro trains are light grey with red doors. The Rotterdam Metro is quite confusing because there there are R-NET and RanstadRail.
I can explain your last sentence: Network Rail of Randstad are introduced in 2006, when the NS gives both the court square line and the Zoetermeer city line to the Rotterdam Electrical Streetcar network operator and The Hague streetcar operator. Nine years later, R-NET was introduced in Noth-Holland. and one year later R-NET was introduced in South-Holland. Eventually, by 2028 they will introduce R-NET in the entire province both of North and South Holland. To facilitate comfort, safety and travel on time by public transport In the vehicles, you can browse on the internet, charge your device and look up some accurate travel information. Nowadays you can travel by bus for example from Amsterdam football Arena untill Haarlem Railway station with R-NEt, or from Leiden Main Station untill Sweeter lake downtown west, or take the train from Gouda all the way to Alphen at the Rhine railway station. To take there the bus all the way to the Airport. Do you understand it now??

The diffrence between R-NET and Network Rail of Randstad is just a pilot in 2006, They never ended the pilot. You actually can't charge your phone in the subways of Rotterdam, or the streetcars of HTM. You can browse on the Internet in the subways of Rotterdam, but you cannot in the streetcars.

Shorty: They both out of dated.

Nicola van Bemmel
thijs773

Post by thijs773 »

CitadisNicola wrote: 23 Mar 2021, 17:34 The diffrence between R-NET and Network Rail of Randstad is just a pilot in 2006, They never ended the pilot. You actually can't charge your phone in the subways of Rotterdam, or the streetcars of HTM. You can browse on the Internet in the subways of Rotterdam, but you cannot in the streetcars.
Just to note some things:
- You can access the internet on any RET vehicle that is currently in operation, including the trams and buses.
- The newest generation of buses has USB charger ports.
- R-NET is also used on the Amsterdam metro, I don't exactly know what it means or why it exists, and RandstadRail is a collective brand of vehicles that drive on the old Hofpleinlijn and the line between Zoetemeer and The Hague (so RET line E and HTM lines 3 and 4).

Anyway, back to topic.
Maker of the HalteOmroep/Afroeptool Rijndam 2022 Add-on
Having issues in the sim with an AMD GPU? Check the AMD GPU render fix thread.