New Map Projects

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Cirkellijn

New Map Projects

Post by Cirkellijn »

Hello,

As the great City of Thames Map is out for a while now and we also got a lovely Portugese Map from Sjoerd i was wondering if (besides the Epping-Ongar Railway) any new maps are planned. As we have the Alstom Metro Trains maybe a Paris-inspired map? From france? Im not "suggesting" anything or "begging" for a map. Im just curious if there are any development plans at the moment.

Greetings, Cirkellijn :D
A Tram is good, but a Metro is better! 8-)
Sjoerd

Re: New Map Projects

Post by Sjoerd »

My only map-plan at the moment is to add Roding Valley - Hainault (including the depot) to the Central Line, for the next version. Although it's only an idea at the moment....
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
RomfordTransport296

Post by RomfordTransport296 »

In regards to that project, how about extending to Leytonstone from Woodford then build the underground section of the track between there and Newbury Park and the rest of the loop to Hainault. Then the rest of the line after that as an update (to White City or Ealing Broadway and maybe West Ruislip too?) with one long tunnel after Stratford to White City and possibly the Waterloo and City line too as that also uses 1992 stocks (my suggestion).
Savage Kid

Post by Savage Kid »

erm