Several questions and suggestions

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

CitadisNicola

Several questions and suggestions

Post by CitadisNicola »

Dear Humanity who's addicted by metro simulator

I have several question and suggestions:
  • 1. When is the current route of Rotterdam subway lines ready??
  • 2. Could you add overhead wires?? So, the TRAXX and the Dutch Railways 1800s can drive on it. Also, in the tunnels, please??
  • 3. Could anyone build and add the German Railways model series one hundred and one?? No, this isn't a copy of the TRAXX. Because the German version has just 2 pantographs, instead four. And it makes another sound, when it accelerates. And slow down until downtime. And the signalling are different either, the DB has PZB. SIFA and LZB. The top speed limit are a lot higer: two hundred and eighteen kilometer per hour. Maybe, if you build this into the simulator you can higher it again to two hundred and twenty kilometer per hour.
  • 4. If you already busy with building and adding the German model series one hundred and one, can you build and add the intercity coaches from the services between Amsterdam Main Station and Station Berlin East. Like these: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercity ... _Bvmsz.jpg
  • 4a. In the case, that I give you headache. May I recommend you to take ibuprofen??
  • 4b. Or if your headache below a 5 is, on a scale between one and ten. Then I would like to recommend you to take paracetamol.
  • 6. As you can see, they are a lot of Vectrons in Europe. And the list above is just shorted by me. Because they are much, much a lot of versions or types. For a example, they are also a MRCE, the Belgian railways and so on.
  • 7. Now I hope your read my text with love, and your give a reaction. So, that I can see, you have read it. Thank you for reading.
With kind regards.

Nicola van Bemmel

Yes, I still want the Amsterdam Metropolis M5 in the simulator. But I have patience. Did I give you headache??
Savage Kid

Re: Several questions and suggestions

Post by Savage Kid »

err
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

1. There is the Rotterdam 1968 route. Future versions? Ask the creator ;)
2. Aren't there already enough train tracks in Rijndam, and in Simvliet?
3-6: Not on my to-do list. And I have less free time lately anyway, so sorry to say my former high rate of production has slowed down a bit :roll:
7. See the answers above :D
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
CitadisNicola

Post by CitadisNicola »

Sjoerd wrote: 30 Jan 2021, 15:57 1. There is the Rotterdam 1968 route. Future versions? Ask the creator ;)
2. Aren't there already enough train tracks in Rijndam, and in Simvliet?
3-6: Not on my to-do list. And I have less free time lately anyway, so sorry to say my former high rate of production has slowed down a bit :roll:
7. See the answers above :D
I am sorry, did I give you headache??? If so, please take ibuprofen or paracetamol.
Obviously I acquiesced in you''re decison, but if you have in the future more time. Could you do this then for me??
To create a complete picture, it is necessary to show a route from nineteen sixty-eight as well as the current state. (from the port of Hook of Holland until Nesselande, Inside the Hof and The Terp, and from The Hague Main Railway station until Spijkenisse The fields.) I'm not asking this to bully you, that's the last thing I want to do. Since the game is called metro simulator. Would you do this, as a sensible step to completeness? But don't be offended.
I don't think we speak the same language, and I have proof of it: I began this conversation with:
  • Could you add overhead wires?? So, the TRAXX and the Dutch Railways 1800s can drive on it. Also, in the tunnels, please??
And this is your answer:
  • Aren't there already enough train tracks in Rijndam, and in Simvliet?
What I actually mean was:
  • If you build the subway line from Rotterdam of 2021, can you add overhead wires also in the game??
Explanation of my question: They can drives trains between Kralingse Zoom and the Centre of Schiedam and further into Spijkenisse. From Schiedam new country to the port from Hook of Holland. They are already overhead wires. Everyone's knows that. I am not upset at you, not at all. I am not a fan from third rail. It is ugly if I look at it. And yes: I do know what you gonna say about that: Do NOT look at it
Even If I don't look at it, even then I (hopefully others either) think it is a old fashion way to drive trains in general. And the most important thing to know: WE DO LIVE IN 2021!!! I hope you understood me right that third rail is from the twentieth century. And we are actually in the twenty-first century. And we can on this way stimulate to do innovative things. Also in simulators, like these.
Rotterdam 2022 De Akkers - Den Haag Centraal/Nesselande,Binnenhof, De Terp - Hoek van Holland Strand.
I want to end this message with: Do NOT be affraid of innovations, JUST do what others don't do. In this case, it is the opposite.
PLEASE DO, what others already have done it before.

Nicely, kinds regards

Nicola van Bemmel.

PLEASE do NOT be a victim. It is not a purpose to me to bully you, once again
Attachments
Rotterdam Metro.jpg
Rotterdam Metro.jpg (47.61 KiB) Viewed 3818 times
alexandru987

Post by alexandru987 »

Ms Bremmel, i dont know who you are but take a look at the metro simulator youtube page. There you will see countless videos , work in progress videos of the modern rotterdam map. Be patient lol
CitadisNicola

Post by CitadisNicola »

alexandru987 wrote: 31 Jan 2021, 00:29 Ms Bremmel, i dont know who you are but take a look at the metro simulator youtube page. There you will see countless videos , work in progress videos of the modern rotterdam map. Be patient lol
I am good at maintaining peace, so I do not want to offend you. And I do not know you either, and I acquiesced your suggestion. Yes, I should do that, totally. As I already said: I have still peace and patience, for waiting on the Amsterdamic Metropolis M5 in the subway simulator three point seventeen or three point eighteen. Hopefully I gained your trust, because I am very trustworthy. No ONE, Literally NO ONE, would like to promote or to stimulate violence, war or pain in general, me neither. I hope you understand me, I really want to remaining peace, calm and friendship here. Are you with me??
NO swearwords, no anger. Just peace, patience and friendships.

With a lot of nicely and kinds regards

Nicola van Bemmel

According to the European declaration for Human rights and the Universal declaration for Human right, there is no place for stupid things. Like wars.
Domi2005

Post by Domi2005 »

So you're saying that the Rotterdam Metro should use overhead wires in the tunnels?
That's not how it is in real life so I don't think this suggestion will ever be implemented in the game.
The goal of the simulator is to be realistic, not to show how certain people would like to see the real life metro.
Also, overhead lines and third rail were first used around the same time period so neither of them is more modern than the other.
CitadisNicola

Post by CitadisNicola »

Domi2005 wrote: 31 Jan 2021, 11:40 So you're saying that the Rotterdam Metro should use overhead wires in the tunnels?
That's not how it is in real life so I don't think this suggestion will ever be implemented in the game.
The goal of the simulator is to be realistic, not to show how certain people would like to see the real life metro.
Also, overhead lines and third rail were first used around the same time period so neither of them is more modern than the other.
Let's close a compromis, according to prevent war, anger or any kind of negativity. If the Rotterdam Subway line of 2022 goes live and available for everyone. Can you DO NOT forget the bridge of the Hofplein line then??? On that viaduct, trains and subways can drive both of them. I prefer tunnels, but I see resistance. I do still acquiesced it. I want still peace, freedom and friendship
  • Conclusion: In the tunnels. They will be NO overhead wires builded, instead the Hofpleinline bridge are builded because trains and subways can drive together
  • Did I make you happy?? Keep smiling :D :D :D :D :D :D
  • Stay healthy and prevent any contamination of COVID-19
  • Follow the rules of the dictator of your country, according to measures of combating of COVID-19
  • Laugh now, Laugh tomorrow and laugh next week
I am still nicely and am NOT doing fake niceties, but with a lot of kinds regards

Nicola van Bemmel
Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

CitadisNicola wrote: 31 Jan 2021, 14:21 I am still nicely and am NOT doing fake niceties, but with a lot of kinds regards
Okay, we get it. You're nice. Please refrain from mentioning it from this point onwards.
WW3 is at our doorstep. Gear up just in case. PROTECT THE METROS!
alexandru987

Post by alexandru987 »

Sgt_DeBones wrote: 31 Jan 2021, 15:48
CitadisNicola wrote: 31 Jan 2021, 14:21 I am still nicely and am NOT doing fake niceties, but with a lot of kinds regards
Okay, we get it. You're nice. Please refrain from mentioning it from this point onwards.
r/niceguys type of energy