Next Map

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

PatrikMetroT

Next Map

Post by PatrikMetroT »

I would have such an idea, what if there was a map of the Prague Metro in the game? It would be good for me and some good. Metro trains are Siemens M1, 8171M, 8171 and EČS. You can find more information on the Internet and on the website: https://www.dpp.cz

Attachments
Prague Metro Map
Prague Metro Map
Prague Metro.png (279.28 KiB) Viewed 5544 times
PatrikMetroT

Re: Next Map

Post by PatrikMetroT »

The Prague Metro was opened in 1974 in April.
In 2015, the last completion of the section Dejvická - Nemocnice Motol.
From 2022, the construction begins of metro D began.
Last edited by PatrikMetroT on 01 Aug 2021, 08:40, edited 3 times in total.
AlistairCowell

Post by AlistairCowell »

Nice suggestion, but the developers are too busy with other projects at the moment.
We only have a few people who have the dev kit to build maps.
Polete06

Post by Polete06 »

????
brozma

Post by brozma »

AlistairCowell wrote: 12 Dec 2020, 11:53 Nice suggestion, but the developers are too busy with other projects at the moment.
We only have a few people who have the dev kit to build maps.
Well TBH, I wanted to suggest Prague Metro back, when Metrosim was in Beta 3.6, but because I thought, that Metrosim couldn't handle it, I've decided to wait until Metrosim gets better. This guy just outran me.

@PatrickMetroT: I guess you're my native (I am Czech aswell) I'll send you PM in Czech about this. I can't write in Czech here.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
HKM362

Post by HKM362 »

pfff all those speculations ... first just finish the Dutch! I don't like all those foreign projects at all! thought it was a Dutch Rotterdam metro simulator?
Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

HKM362 wrote: 15 Dec 2020, 23:14 I don't like all those foreign projects at all! thought it was a Dutch Rotterdam metro simulator?
Deal with it. :roll:
It's "Metro Simulator" not "Dutch Metro Simulator"
This is no place for supremacy. Whatever the small group of devs wants to work on is up to them with constructive criticism from their community. Your comment doesn't help.

Now on the other note, we already have a handful of routes being worked on. Maybe in the future. (Don't quote me on this statement. I'm not a dev.)
WW3 is at our doorstep. Gear up just in case. PROTECT THE METROS!
Guille3604

Post by Guille3604 »

PatrikMetroT wrote: 12 Dec 2020, 11:44 ...It would be good for me and some...
My goodness what an idea! Why they haven't think of that?!

-I prefer the Spanish version of that phrase by Hank Scorpio. - :lol:
HKM362 wrote: 15 Dec 2020, 23:14 pfff all those speculations ... first just finish the Dutch! I don't like all those foreign projects at all! thought it was a Dutch Rotterdam metro simulator?
Is it me or is the name of the game called "Metro simulator"? METRO... SIMULATOR. Is there any problem of a game having a variety of trains and routes? Who are you even to say what to finish 1st or not? If I was one of the creators I would be really upset by these comments. You guys don't even know that it takes to do a route, let's not talk about what it takes to finish a 3D model. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Guille3604

Post by Guille3604 »

Sgt_DeBones wrote: 15 Dec 2020, 23:40
HKM362 wrote: 15 Dec 2020, 23:14 I don't like all those foreign projects at all! thought it was a Dutch Rotterdam metro simulator?
Deal with it. :roll:
It's "Metro Simulator" not "Dutch Metro Simulator"
This is no place for supremacy. Whatever the small group of devs wants to work on is up to them with constructive criticism from their community. Your comment doesn't help.
Thank you sir. :lol:
Cirkellijn

Post by Cirkellijn »

Will there be "Nederdam" or "Briel" in 3.16? The Maps are already under Construction but i havent heard of them for a long time so i dont know if the Projects are dead or they just dont get released.
A Tram is good, but a Metro is better! 8-)