Buitenvelden Tram deposit

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Lyon

Buitenvelden Tram deposit

Post by Lyon »

For some time I have been seeing this problem in the tram depot in Buitenvelden, since the T4 was created, the Tram terminal has not been expanded to accommodate the new reims trams. Across the metro network, tram network among others the T4 is the only one that does not have a terminal for its trams, i know tha rinjdam is not going to do new expansion but it is an important question, since we are going to leave things like this, at least we leave them complete and that is why I bring this question, and I say that the Buitenvelden tram terminal is not complete
You dont love tram much i loveโœŒ๐ŸพโœŒ๐Ÿพ
alexandru987

Re: Buitenvelden Tram deposit

Post by alexandru987 »

Lyon wrote: โ†‘31 Oct 2020, 16:08 For some time I have been seeing this problem in the tram depot in Buitenvelden, since the T4 was created, the Tram terminal has not been expanded to accommodate the new reims trams. Across the metro network, tram network among others the T4 is the only one that does not have a terminal for its trams, i know tha rinjdam is not going to do new expansion but it is an important question, since we are going to leave things like this, at least we leave them complete and that is why I bring this question, and I say that the Buitenvelden tram terminal is not complete
You know when someone makes or creates something, without any proper purpose or aim , but they make it anyway for a purely atheistic purpose? Yeah this isnt the case here , its probably a mistake sjoerd made.
Lyon

Post by Lyon »

Im not here to judge sjoed cause i admire is work, but im were to help the game gets more good better
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

I don't think there is much room for another Rijndam update.... The network is already too big.
But perhaps if I ever decide to do a tram-only version.... (just like I did a railway-only version earlier).
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Lyon

Post by Lyon »

I think if you add 2 more lines in the buitenvelden on line to 3 cars and the other for 2, its going to work
Glory5398

Post by Glory5398 »

Lyon wrote: โ†‘31 Oct 2020, 19:56 I think if you add 2 more lines in the buitenvelden on line to 3 cars and the other for 2, its going to work
in my opinion the network should get replace by citadis trams they seem to be more fitable in the network T3 run madrid trams cause *metro liguero* means metro light or light metro and that is what T3 looks like when ur on the ZUB system area
Lyon

Post by Lyon »

ok, i agree with you and i also think the same way, cause i thing that Astom is working for the future and the trams they create reflect that, but applying a network of citadis trams is something that individually we can do, we can create an activity with ciadis trams ourselves, but the problem is that the buitenvelden deposit is unable to accommodate the number of cidadis trams needed to supply the entire rinjdam tram network
I feel that rinjdam was made to be operated by citadis trams and simvliet by KTM CL
Lyon

Post by Lyon »

Some espace tahr i found on fbuitenvelden tram deposit, and a little ideia for they expansion
Attachments
screenshot_20200720_131753.png
screenshot_20200720_131753.png (135.09 KiB) Viewed 2541 times
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

Itโ€™s a good idea but as Sjoerd said it should better be built for a tram-only map, as it would be too heavy for the normal version