Train Suggestion - Class 802 From the UK

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

TS_Trainspotter

Re: Train Suggestion - Class 802 From the UK

Post by TS_Trainspotter »

trains 500 wrote: 19 Sep 2020, 19:00
TS_Trainspotter wrote: 19 Sep 2020, 18:48 Don't agree on the traxx cab, it should have an accurate model of the cab or, if not possible, at least a cab from an english train!
i see it as the traxx cab or something from another MSB train or no class 800 at all because the devs are busy
I think we can wait (just as we have done for the past couple months, with 3.16) and have the train complete with cabs and correct windows in 4-8 months
lazyricky

Post by lazyricky »

Piccadilly wrote: 17 Sep 2020, 17:15 What's the point though, I'm British and yeah I've travelled on 802s many times. But what is the point. Firstly it is a Metro Simulator and there isn't really a route for it.
Then what's the point having a complete Rijndam NS Network with an HSL and a very long tunnel? You could send them on an express run Rijndam Airport-Essim T.T. for example, otherwise also the TRAXXes and the ICR coaches would be useless, as all the "Mainline" rolling stock. I think it's not a bad idea. I think almost everyone that plays MSB since the last 3-4 betas has understood that the simulator is not only limited to subway, even because it would be a bit boring and repetitive. You have a Mainline railway, use it!
Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

Yes, but the foundation for Metro Simulator is based around metros such as subway, skytrains, and even light rail rapid transit.
Light Rail rapid transit (Tram-train) > Metro