Train Suggestion - Class 802 From the UK

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

TS_Trainspotter

Re: Train Suggestion - Class 802 From the UK

Post by TS_Trainspotter »

trains 500 wrote: 19 Sep 2020, 19:00
TS_Trainspotter wrote: 19 Sep 2020, 18:48 Don't agree on the traxx cab, it should have an accurate model of the cab or, if not possible, at least a cab from an english train!
i see it as the traxx cab or something from another MSB train or no class 800 at all because the devs are busy
I think we can wait (just as we have done for the past couple months, with 3.16) and have the train complete with cabs and correct windows in 4-8 months
lazyricky

Post by lazyricky »

Piccadilly wrote: 17 Sep 2020, 17:15 What's the point though, I'm British and yeah I've travelled on 802s many times. But what is the point. Firstly it is a Metro Simulator and there isn't really a route for it.
Then what's the point having a complete Rijndam NS Network with an HSL and a very long tunnel? You could send them on an express run Rijndam Airport-Essim T.T. for example, otherwise also the TRAXXes and the ICR coaches would be useless, as all the "Mainline" rolling stock. I think it's not a bad idea. I think almost everyone that plays MSB since the last 3-4 betas has understood that the simulator is not only limited to subway, even because it would be a bit boring and repetitive. You have a Mainline railway, use it!
Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

Yes, but the foundation for Metro Simulator is based around metros such as subway, skytrains, and even light rail rapid transit.
WW3 is at our doorstep. Gear up just in case. PROTECT THE METROS!