HELP Repaints

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Sjoerd

Re: HELP Repaints

Post by Sjoerd »

If you change the name of a texture file, the simulator won't use it anymore. So yes, you can do that if you want to 'store' a texture file while not using it.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Savage Kid

Post by Savage Kid »

I downloaded the HSMR.Ns repaint and HSMR RR repaint for the HSM and I put it in the file but it doesn't show in the game I need help on how to fix it
RSG3

Post by RSG3 »

did you put it in the textures folder
TS_Trainspotter

Post by TS_Trainspotter »

Savage Kid wrote: 22 Aug 2020, 09:05 I downloaded the HSMR.Ns repaint and HSMR RR repaint for the HSM and I put it in the file but it doesn't show in the game I need help on how to fix it
Where can I download them?
AlistairCowell

Post by AlistairCowell »

TS_Trainspotter

Post by TS_Trainspotter »

Thanks for the help, but I didn't specify: I was searching for the repaints, not for the train :lol: my bad :roll:
treinspotter_dylan1

Post by treinspotter_dylan1 »

i need help too i want to Set my repaint for the !700 in a activety but idk the operation code
MP 85

Post by MP 85 »

treinspotter_dylan1 wrote: 04 Dec 2020, 19:28 i need help too i want to Set my repaint for the !700 in a activety but idk the operation code
To place your repaint in the simulator, you should place your repaint file in ..\Metro Simulator\Data\RijndamRail\textures and rename it to AlstomLocoRepaint_[A,B,C or D].png. Then to place it in your activity, you will have to modify your activity by adding the line <train pack="RijndamRail" file="NS1700RP[A,B,C or D].xml"/> to where you should place your trains (to lines beginning with "consists")

Example I use the repaint AlstomLocoRepaint_A.png, which gives me below :

Code: Select all

<consists>
  <consist start="D06">
   <train pack="RijndamRail" file="NS1700RPA.xml"/>
  </consist>
 </consists>
idkreally

Post by idkreally »

Hi, uhh all the textures are in the right place but all i get is black banners in all the Alstom Metro models. I still couldn't understand the instructions that were given before. Could someone help me out?
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

The texture files are under Data\AlstomMetro\textures. Just open them, change them, and save them again. Do not change the location, do not change the file names.
If the banners appear black in the simulator, that means the simulator can't find the files it is searching for (which happens if you have changed the names/location of the files).
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D