Beta 3.16

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Citadis

Re: Beta 3.16

Post by Citadis »

Because the developer is one developer, on windows, and he (I think) don't have time to re-code the simulator on Mac OS.
I apologize if I speak harshly, that is not my intention.
Citadis : French Type of trams (yes, i'm french :) )
Sorry for my english but enjoy Metro Sim Beta !
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

As for 3.16 it's an obvious no, you can't port a game to another platform in such a short time. I'm still aiming for a release this summer, which probably means first half of september, although I'm not promising anything at this stage, the current heatwave in the Netherlands caused some delays as I'm not going to heat up my home even further by running GPU hungry software all day ;) As for Beta 4, all options are still open, but there will not be any news on that until late this year (and there is no point in asking or giving 'suggestions' before it has been announced).
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

Just saying that just because Michiel said something about Beta 4, that doesn’t mean you can go to the wiki and add info you came up with by yourself. (And Michiel maybe it’s a good idea to delete or lock that wiki page for now to prevent further misinformation)
Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

Hyping people up for Beta 4 will definitely lead to disasters, especially those who constantly takes trips to Imaginationland in the wiki. :roll:

So, I agree with Jim.
WW3 is at our doorstep. Gear up just in case. PROTECT THE METROS!
alexandru987

Post by alexandru987 »

Sgt_DeBones wrote: 14 Aug 2020, 07:25 Hyping people up for Beta 4 will definitely lead to disasters, especially those who constantly takes trips to Imaginationland in the wiki. :roll:

So, I agree with Jim.

Oof , sorry , i guess i was bored lmao
metrolord

Post by metrolord »

We are all bored.
The only Ukrainian on this forum.
Sleeping trains is the best transport type.
Cirkellijn

Post by Cirkellijn »

I have two smaller Ideas for Simvliet, and want to hear your Opinions on them. If youre familiar with Simvliet, you might know the Transportmuseum at Haven. The Metro Tracks that Lead to the Museum only end in a Dead End in the Bergpark Depot. Wouldnt it make Sense to connect Them to De Bergen Station instead, so you could have a Museum Shuttle Service like Rijndam? Also, a small fully automatic Airport Shuttle at Simvliet Airport would be cool too. Doesnt need to be as long as the Rijndam One but would still be so cool. But they are only Suggestions.
A Tram is good, but a Metro is better! 8-)
Citadis

Post by Citadis »

To answer you, there are my opinions on them :
For the Simvliet Museum, it already exist, check timetables in activities. Bergpark Depot is currently an forced passage and I think it will stay like that because, when you visit the Transportmuseum, you can too visit the main train storage center. To be clear : Bergpark is inclued in Museum ticket price.
About the Simvliet Airport Shuttle, I don't think it will happends because there is no overground scenary at Simvliet Airport.
Citadis : French Type of trams (yes, i'm french :) )
Sorry for my english but enjoy Metro Sim Beta !
metrolord

Post by metrolord »

But we can add one, like in Rijndam.
The only Ukrainian on this forum.
Sleeping trains is the best transport type.
trains 500

Post by trains 500 »

Think about fps
My youtube channel containing several Metro sim videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCep1Mi ... sBZ9B0lwWA