Metrovagonmash 81-717

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

brozma

Re: Metrovagonmash 81-717

Post by brozma »

LOL ROFL. That guy got really owned. Well, that's what he get for being in such a hurry and ignoring everything. If that happens in metrosim, I'll proabably burst out laughing and then I would say: "That's what you get for being a hurrying ignoramus! Do you know what we say in Czech republic about hurrying? Be in hurry slowly."

But just imagine, a full street traffic when driving a tram in metrosim. Many of us will proabably quit driving a tram soon, because of a frequent near misses with cars and pedestrians. Maybe it's different in Netherlands, but in Czech republic the cases of near misses with cars and pedestrians are a bit frequent, sometimes leading into crash. And honestly if I crash into a car with tram, I wouldn't laugh. I will be like "Holy [expletive censored]! :shock: That was bad! I hope they're okay in that car. :|
Later I'll upload here a video made by one tram driver - vlogger from Prague, who caught his accident on camera.

EDIT: as promised. I there's a video I mentioned. Sorry for the czech text and dialogue, but I added timestamps below video with translations of the text and dialogue.

Timestamps with translations.
Formatting of the timestamps
Time of video = Onscreen text/Dialogue (Marks, if it's onscreen text or somebody talks in the video in that time. In case of dialogue the person which has spoken is mentioned): Translation

0:00 = Onscreen text: "Collision with car."
1:53 = Onscreen text: "Let's go back for a few seconds."
1:56 = Onscreen text: "Dělnická street."
2:04 = Onscreen text: "Blue van from the right."
2:11 = Onscreen text: "White van from the left."
2:15 = Onscreen text: "Preventive ringing before entering the intersection."
2:18 = Onscrren text: "White van from the left enters main road."
2:23 = Onscreen text: "Gray car enters the intersection."
2:28 = Onscreen text: "I hit emergency brake and started ringing."
2:32 = Onscreen text: "There's still a chance, that the car will stop."
2:37 = Onscreen text: "Too late! The coupler is already penetrating the side of the car."
2:48 = Dialogue: Driver: "Well that was nice."
2:52 = Onscreen text: "I am turning on hazard lights."
2:57 = Dialogue: Driver: "Is everybody okay? Nobody is hurt? Alright, fine, good." Onscreen text: "Are passengers still alive and without injury?"
3:06 = Onscreen text: "Emergency reflection vest."
3:10 = Dialogue: Passenger: *incomprehensible chatter* Driver: "Yeah, but I have it on a camera, but thanks anyway. Can you stay here? I'll write down your name." Onscreen text: "A witness reported to me."
3:18 = Onscreen text: "Gotta check the crew memebers of the car."
3:29 = Onscreen text: "I check primarily the gray car, where is only driver sitting."
3:36 = Onscreen text: "Unfortunately, the passengers have to wait for next tram."
3:44 = Onscreen text: "I am returning back to cabin."
3:56 = Onscreen text: "Gotta report this to dispatcher."
4:11 = Dialogue: Driver: "Here's the KG8257. I want to report an accident with passenger car, with two actually. And it's near station Maniny in direction from city centre on intersection Dělnická and... I don't know what's the second one." Dispatcher: "Alright, an accident with two cars near Maniny station and the traffic is staying on both tracks or only one track?" Driver: "It's only staying in direction from city centre, no passenger nor car crew members were injured. The tram is staying in tracks, etc. And it can be cleaned up easily. Over." Dispatcher "Roger that. Tram is staying on the tracks and it can be cleaned up easily. I am sending an emergency services. Prepare your papers and try to get some witnesses." Driver: "Roger that, I'll get some witnesses. Over and out."
5:31 = Onscreen text: "It ended up well, but it could be worse."
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
MakeMetroMarvelous

Post by MakeMetroMarvelous »

Totally cool. Perhaps some variations (Such as the original "E" trains or the modernised 81-717 or 81-765 trains to fit the modern setting) would be a great addition since, In a story sense "The city seemed to have a good reputation with the Russian firms", which also may have lead to the creation of the "KTM Citylink".
Savage Kid

Post by Savage Kid »

Is the motor sound gonna get changed