Tunnel stations not showing

Post bug reports here. Please only post bug reports here, no questions or general discussions.

Moderator: senjer

MYAbedwardsNotPro

Tunnel stations not showing

Post by MYAbedwardsNotPro »

when the ai stops in the tunnel stations everything is black, even the train, the only thing that is visible is the platform destination boards, this has been so frustating since I havent been able to drive my wished routes to it's full extent, if anybody is able to find a fix email me at ytyusu197@gmail.com or add me on discord at Infinity dev V3#1206
MP 85

Re: Tunnel stations not showing

Post by MP 85 »

Can you show us a screenshot that represents the bug you found. Also also send your specs to your pc if that helps
MYAbedwardsNotPro

the station looks like the attached image and my specs are Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i7 @ 2.80GHz Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology, 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 661MHz (9-9-9-24), Hewlett-Packard 161C (CPU 1), Generic PnP Monitor on AMD Radeon HD 7400M S, 238GB LITEONIT LCT-256M3S (SATA (SSD))
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (59.88 KiB) Viewed 6207 times
MP 85

Post by MP 85 »

You have an AMD brand graphics card, the problem is that the simulator's graphics engine has compatibility issues to work with AMD graphics cards (you are not the only one). This can cause problems with the display of certain elements or objects and a black screen.

Unfortunately there is no solution to fix this problem. You can try to disable dynamic light in simulator settings if it can work.
MYAbedwardsNotPro

okay, how do I turn off dynamic lighting?
MP 85

Post by MP 85 »

MYAbedwardsNotPro wrote: 06 Oct 2021, 18:23 okay, how do I turn off dynamic lighting?
Yes, luckily you won't have the black screen
Nicolas

Post by Nicolas »

Does this happen with all AMD cards?

Not long ago I was offered an used AMD card as an exchange for my current, six year old GTX 970 (it was newer, although not really better than the 970, so hardly an improvement) and I refused it thinking of this. I am looking to change my graphic card sometime, the prices have gone through the roof thanks to crypto mining. :roll: I will most likely stay with Nvidia despite all the people saying AMD is better.
MYAbedwardsNotPro

mp 85, I meant, like how do I turn it off???? like what do I click on to disable it
MP 85

Post by MP 85 »

MYAbedwardsNotPro wrote: 10 Oct 2021, 14:26 mp 85, I meant, like how do I turn it off???? like what do I click on to disable it
:? Oh sorry I misunderstood
You need to access the "Metro Simulator setup" menu, you can find it through windows search or by going to the directory "C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\MetroSimulator" and delete the render.cfg file, which will bring up the menu when you launch the simulator

You should have this displayed
Nicolas wrote: 07 Oct 2021, 14:13 Does this happen with all AMD cards?
I'm not sure if this works on all AMD cards, but it still happens on a majority of these graphics cards. If you want to stay playing the simulator, you better have an nvidia card.