New activity : Morning Line C MF77

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Marvin

New activity : Morning Line C MF77

Post by Marvin »

In this activity, line C runs with the MF77, with a train every 2.5 minutes during peak hour (6:45 a.m. to 9 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. to 7 p.m.) between Simvliet Airport and Delfsblaak, 5 minutes during off-peak time between Simvliet Centraal and Delfsblaak (6 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.), 10 minutes (5:30 a.m. to 6 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.). The activity will start at Delfsblaak station in an MF77 train.

Line A runs between Stadionweg and Araplein, with a train every 5 minutes during peak time and 10 minutes during off-peak time
Line B runs between Tussenvelden and De Molens, with a train every 5 minutes during peak time and 10 minutes during off-peak time
The other lines are running normally.

There is also a 24-hour activity (Week MF77) (5 a.m.-12:30 a.m.).
Attachments
Morning Line C MF77.zip
(35.72 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
Last edited by Marvin on 26 Apr 2024, 20:02, edited 2 times in total.
Vectronik

Re: New activity : Morning Line C MF77

Post by Vectronik »

Hi,
i'm kinda new here and i have concerns about when it comes to me, wanting to go on a ride on a train that is not added to any activity schedule at all or is added in some other map that i want to ride on with. (For claryfication: i want to go, for ex. on a ride as an activity, with the MF77 in Simvliet 2022 on line D, but i can't because this train is not added to any activity schedule, and this results in me needing to spawn my MF77 on explore mode, having no timetable or whatsoever and feeling extremly lonely, because there is no AI trafic and i'm pretty much the only moving thing on the whole map) Is there a way, by adding something to the game files, to add a specific train on a specific route, and as a result, choose it in the game menu as an activity and ride it with AI trafic and everthing else? (kinda customise the possibilities of driving with other trains than the ones the game has chosen for a route initially) If yes, then i would be very grateful if someone could reach out to me here or on messeger (Hubert Urlik) and explain me how to do this step by step,