Essim Railway Activity Release!

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

NJTFAN1235!

Essim Railway Activity Release!

Post by NJTFAN1235! »

New folder.zip
(16.62 KiB) Downloaded 30 times
Hey guys! I recently made an activity where the railway services only run an entire day. There are some services that are operated by trains based on their real life counterparts. This is built off the Week Activity.

For some services:

Train 502 is a Sprinter using an ICM train. This one was inspired by the 8100 Sprinter, who also uses an ICM.
Train 512 is a Sprinter using a DDZ. This is based off train 7000, who uses a DD-AR. (Note: Because a DD-AR is a DDZ, it's still the same train.)
Train 901 is an Intercity using a SLT. This one is based off the train 8800, as it also uses a SLT on Intercity Service.

I also made changes to the CTD & RoutesTrain.xml.

Essim West will see Intercity drop off & Sneltrein pick up services.
Kaapdorp will also see Intercity service.
But because there isn't an actual drop off only option on the CTA's. They will use the normal signs they use.

Any suggestions or bugs? Shoot me a PM.

Also, please put this in the Simvliet 2020 activity folder.
Rotterdam Spotter

Re: Essim Railway Activity Release!

Post by Rotterdam Spotter »

hallo ,
hoe heeft u dat gemaakt MVG ray
RG
NJTFAN1235!

Post by NJTFAN1235! »

Rotterdam Spotter wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 21:05 hallo ,
hoe heeft u dat gemaakt MVG ray
Its a english forum, head to the dutch forum
CraftyJayden

Post by CraftyJayden »

NJTFAN1235! wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 14:29 New folder.zip

Hey guys! I recently made an activity where the railway services only run an entire day. There are some services that are operated by trains based on their real life counterparts. This is built off the Week Activity.

For some services:

Train 502 is a Sprinter using an ICM train. This one was inspired by the 8100 Sprinter, who also uses an ICM.
Train 512 is a Sprinter using a DDZ. This is based off train 7000, who uses a DD-AR. (Note: Because a DD-AR is a DDZ, it's still the same train.)
Train 901 is an Intercity using a SLT. This one is based off the train 8800, as it also uses a SLT on Intercity Service.

But because there isn't an actual drop off only option on the CTA's. They will use the normal signs they use.

I think the first train from Hageningen Centraal won"t depart so the "DDZ has to arrive on a platform which is too short and then there will be a traffic jam starting from Hageningen Strand
NJTFAN1235!

Post by NJTFAN1235! »

CraftyJayden wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 08:19 I think the first train from Hageningen Centraal won"t depart so the "DDZ has to arrive on a platform which is too short and then there will be a traffic jam starting from Hageningen Strand
Which one?
Last edited by NJTFAN1235! on 31 Mar 2024, 15:23, edited 2 times in total.
CraftyJayden

Post by CraftyJayden »

NJTFAN1235! wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 11:41
CraftyJayden wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 08:19
NJTFAN1235! wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 14:29 New folder.zip

For some services:

I think the first train from Hageningen Centraal won"t depart so the "DDZ has to arrive on a platform which is too short and then there will be a traffic jam starting from Hageningen Strand
Which one?

This one the first i guess from Hageningen CS
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

Please keep the forum rules in mind and do not use unnecessarily quotes, it makes the thread hard to read because of all the extra scrolling.
NJTFAN1235!

Post by NJTFAN1235! »

Michiel wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 14:47 Please keep the forum rules in mind and do not use unnecessarily quotes, it makes the thread hard to read because of all the extra scrolling.
Deeply sorry bout that.

Now, next notice. CraftyJaden, that's not the train. The train is at Essim Centraal. The train you're looking at is an Intercity train. Okay, here's what you need to do, go to this line:

<consist start="HCS7" controlsystem="0" trainnumber="9033CS" timetable="903">
<train pack="RijndamRail" file="NS_DDAR_7800.xml"><pantographs id="1" raised="true"/></train>
<train pack="RijndamRail" file="NS_DDAR_7800.xml"><pantographs id="1" raised="true"/></train>
</consist>

Remove one set of the 7800's:

<consist start="HCS7" controlsystem="0" trainnumber="9033CS" timetable="903">
</consist>

Save, and close. Then see if it works.
RotterdamMetroLover

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

And also please don't quote after the previous post.
NJTFAN1235!

Post by NJTFAN1235! »

RotterdamMetroLover wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 16:04 And also please don't quote after the previous post.
me?